PDA

View Full Version : Granny Warriors Selling Bus

heath.whiteaker
01-08-2008, 12:23 AM
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/01/07/ron-paul-supporters-act-quickly/

If you're in the market for a custom RV painted up like the campaign bus of your favorite candidate, you must act quickly! This auction on eBay is going to end in a little under 2 hours.

The seller, Linda Hunnicutt. founder of Ron Paul Granny Warriors is anxious to sell and the top bid right now is a bargain at $15,577.

It's not that Mrs. Hunnicutt in done with Ron Paul, but she's looking to buy a bigger, better rig to get around to rallies with.

So act now. Get over to eBay and search "Freedom Wagon" for your chance at Ron Paul history! Linda notes that she has been filmed by tons of local media as well as CNN.

If you get it, let us know. We'll interview you and post your picture and/or video.

Indy Vidual
01-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Bus money bomb now!!! :D
Anyone in for $1000 or more?

V4Vendetta
01-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Bus money bomb now!!! :D
Anyone in for $1000 or more?

moron..... you have no idea what your doing

devil21
01-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Eh, I hate to say it but this looks like Granny Warrior trying to finance her long term vacation RV. Keep drivin granny! Ron Paul hasn't been elected yet!

From: one of the people that chipped in to buy you a $4000 transmission replacement.

Dave Pedersen
01-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Hmm we could wrap it in a big red bow and give it to Rupert for his one way trip to Mexico.

rodent
01-08-2008, 04:52 AM
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/01/07/ron-paul-supporters-act-quickly/

If you're in the market for a custom RV painted up like the campaign bus of your favorite candidate, you must act quickly! This auction on eBay is going to end in a little under 2 hours.

The seller, Linda Hunnicutt. founder of Ron Paul Granny Warriors is anxious to sell and the top bid right now is a bargain at $15,577.

It's not that Mrs. Hunnicutt in done with Ron Paul, but she's looking to buy a bigger, better rig to get around to rallies with.

So act now. Get over to eBay and search "Freedom Wagon" for your chance at Ron Paul history! Linda notes that she has been filmed by tons of local media as well as CNN.

If you get it, let us know. We'll interview you and post your picture and/or video.

That woman strikes me as a crook. She came on the forums once accusing everyone who didn't want to finance her operations as a bunch of fat lugs. She had this holier-than-thou attitude about "doing more" for the campaign. Her website is even more tasteless with its attacks on vegetarian living.

You can find decent and -new- 5th-wheel RVs that are clean and uncluttered for the price she's asking.

heath.whiteaker
01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
just thought it was interesting considering we are in the middle of an important Primary and she has time to go shopping for a new RV.... what a jack ass.

McDermit
01-10-2008, 02:05 PM
just thought it was interesting considering we are in the middle of an important Primary and she has time to go shopping for a new RV.... what a jack ass.

Yeah, not too fond of this at all. We financed most of her trip. I personally donated over a grand - between gas money requests, emergency money requests, the tranny, etc.

She doesn't need a radio show. She needs to keep bus on the damn road!!

And I reallllllly didn't like when she came here insulting people. BUT, I donated anyways since she was out there helping RP.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Calm down guys . . .

She is going to stay on the road. The radio show will be done from the road, that is why she wants to sell the RV and get a larger one . . .

LivingFree
01-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Man, I can't wait to see their new bus.

deronde
01-16-2008, 01:41 PM
ebay link, anyone?

MrCobaltBlue
01-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Hmm we could wrap it in a big red bow and give it to Rupert for his one way trip to Mexico.

Oh man that would be great! Just park it outside a Fox studio and abandon it to be a thorn in their side.

Best $15 grand ever spent imo.

constituent
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh man that would be great! Just park it outside a Fox studio and abandon it to be a thorn in their side.

Best $15 grand ever spent imo.

hell yes!

dsentell
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
ebay link, anyone?

This is an old thread. It was on eBay (I saw the listing). I don't think it sold. Don't know what the latest info is . . .