PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Calls from Family after Leno

austin356
01-07-2008, 11:47 PM
And they all said they loved Ron and now understand why I am so passionate about him! And that they are voting for him now.

Ron gained hundreds of thousands of supporters, with many millions more having a favorable opinion of him.

Spike
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
God Bless Leno and the Almighty Tube!

Lyn
01-07-2008, 11:49 PM
WooHoo!!!

RPSignbomb
01-07-2008, 11:49 PM
America loves an underdog and HATES when someone is not treated fairly!

kushaze
01-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I still have a few stragglers I am working on (most of them are neo-cons). They will come around.

LibertyEagle
01-07-2008, 11:51 PM
God Bless Leno and the Almighty Tube!

+10000000

LivingFree
01-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Here's the video -> http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=80958

KramerDSP
01-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Who would have ever thought Jay Leno would the the tipping point ?

An Obama supporter IM'ed me saying "Wow.. " and is checking him out now.

Another friend who saw him on TV for the first time said "Wow. That was interesting. I liked how he talked about monetary policy, the responsibility for our actions in the middle east. He THINKS." He then said "how do I donate ?" and asked for bumper stickers and yard signs.

I don't think even we realize how big tonight may have been.

thechitowncubs
01-08-2008, 12:00 AM
This is great news.

Driftar
01-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Yes... I've been trying to find the average ratings for the otnight show in new hamshire markets (yes, i'm a Paul junkie/dork haha)

i'm guessing its similar to the rest of the nation though, which means a big chunk of middle aged/ older audience, which means AWESOME for us. :)

paulitics
01-08-2008, 12:04 AM
its a pivitol moment in the movement. Even if he loses the early primaries, we want people to understand the message and realize we can't afford this empire.

austin356
01-08-2008, 12:12 AM
NH People what is the response from any of your friends/family that watched?

I know my relatives that have called although from MS and AL, they are typical NH types of people and would vote very similar to whatever the average NH believes (they actually like Obama, McCain and now Paul). BUT the difference is they have not been bombarded with tens of millions of dollars of Presidential politics so the reaction could be quite different.

Any response from average joe New Hampshire residents?

afmatt
01-08-2008, 12:15 AM
My roommate that I have been working on converting has gone from "I'm not voting" to "Hey - do you have any further info on him? I want to read up on him" thanks to Leno tonight - Thanks Faux!

kickzman
01-08-2008, 12:22 AM
We will WIN New Hampshire!!!!!!!

yongrel
01-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Just think...

this could be the Moment.

slantedview
01-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Just think...

i sure hope so.

voytechs
01-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Great!

I'm still working on YouTube. The video turned out was too long and got rejected by YouTube. Got to upload it again in 2 pieces.

Registered
01-08-2008, 12:25 AM
We will WIN New Hampshire!!!!!!!

like how we got 3rd in iowa, relax.

RSLudlum
01-08-2008, 12:30 AM
This is the exact reason i hated the timing of the writers strike. It's a damn pity that the late night 'comedians' were the only ones that gave him a fair shake before the strike. The big media should be ashamed of themselves for being so 'egotistical' in their ability to inform the public!

silverhandorder
01-08-2008, 12:42 AM
I have found out a lot of my friend watch Leno :D. Many that were on the fence are convinced now.

JordanL
01-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Just think...

This is the thing about a protection racket. Much like in business, a protection racket only works because everyone toes the line. But like any racket that grows in size, eventually it because IMPOSSIBLE to keep every single person in puppet status, and instead you have to entice them to follow you through the grass.

But, in such a racket, it only takes one person in the right place to completely destroy the racket. We have been slandered, shut out and otherwise shunted by the media up to this point. Even our appeasments were backhanded in their nature.

This was the first real moment where someone deep inside the machine stood up and said, "No, I don't know if I want the guy to be President but we should not be deciding that for America."

Thank you Leno. Spread this video around as far and wide as you possibly can, everyone. I see a crack in the dam.