PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and Jay Leno were AMAZING tonight!

LivingFree
01-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno was great. Seeing Ron Paul tell it like it is brought a tear to my eye.

Jeremy
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Woooo!

Wow, Ron Paul is so nice I might burst

JPFromTally
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
He makes so much sense when you listen to him... I wonder what the comparison to Letterman's ratings were tonight...

d991
01-07-2008, 11:17 PM
You can tell he respects Dr. Paul. He says that he doesn't agree with him on everything, but thinks it was a real disgusting act by FOX to exclude Dr. Paul from the debate. Great interview all around!

Drknows
01-07-2008, 11:17 PM
I had no idea he was on LENO AGAIN!!! Until i checked Ron Paul 2008.

I thought it was a rerun because of the writer strike.

LivingFree
01-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Here is a PDF of the transcript -> http://www.usatoday.com/news/pdf/RonPaulOnLeno-1-7-2008.pdf?loc=interstitialskip

ProfNo
01-07-2008, 11:20 PM
It was AMAZING

spacebetween
01-07-2008, 11:20 PM
That was awesome!!!

My mom was yelling at the TV with excitement it was so great. Wow. I feel so inspired. Anyone in Houston wanna go sign wave? :D

Lyn
01-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Feeling so anxious about tomorrow (actually today) that I decided to have some fun. I got out my sign and had my own rally at home. Shouting Ron Paul and hooting with all his great points. My kids have decided I've finally lost it but hey, it took some of the stress out. He did a great job and kudos to Jay. Hope some last minute deciders in NH are watching. Well, I'm gonna try and get some sleep now, but I doubt it.

westmich4paul
01-07-2008, 11:22 PM
The biggest thing I have a hard time with is that when I hear Ron speak I know that what he is saying is absolutely true. From foreign policy to monetary policy and ect. But I have a hard time understanding how people can go out and vote for people like Huckabee who to me is soo transparently fake it is obvious as hell. Or McCain who has definate issues with regards to war and this war pig mentality that he constantly vocalizes still garners support. I just do not understand why Ron's message hasn't been embraced faster than what it to me should.

I am no scholar but jeesh common sence goes a long way and when you hear Ron speak he oozes common sence.

RevolutionSD
01-07-2008, 11:23 PM
You Tube?

slantedview
01-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Feeling so anxious about tomorrow (actually today) that I decided to have some fun. I got out my sign and had my own rally at home. Shouting Ron Paul and hooting with all his great points. My kids have decided I've finally lost it but hey, it took some of the stress out. He did a great job and kudos to Jay. Hope some last minute deciders in NH are watching. Well, I'm gonna try and get some sleep now, but I doubt it.

if you lost it, then i'm on my way to the madhouse. see you there :)

shrapnel88
01-07-2008, 11:25 PM
yeah it was totally laid back. it showed what a sensible, polite gentleman ron is.

SonicInfinity
01-07-2008, 11:25 PM
YouTube. NAO.

icon124
01-07-2008, 11:26 PM
The biggest thing I have a hard time with is that when I hear Ron speak I know that what he is saying is absolutely true. From foreign policy to monetary policy and ect. But I have a hard time understanding how people can go out and vote for people like Huckabee who to me is soo transparently fake it is obvious as hell. Or McCain who has definate issues with regards to war and this war pig mentality that he constantly vocalizes still garners support. I just do not understand why Ron's message hasn't been embraced faster than what it to me should.

I am no scholar but jeesh common sence goes a long way and when you hear Ron speak he oozes common sence.

It truly embarrasses to live in America were ppl don't have enough common sense to understand Ron Paul knows what he is talking about. And that he NEVER flip-flopped and always stuck to what our founding fathers advised.

But I come to these forums to still get hope that some ppl in America understand

yoshimaroka
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Youtube please

Laja
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
The biggest thing I have a hard time with is that when I hear Ron speak I know that what he is saying is absolutely true. From foreign policy to monetary policy and ect. But I have a hard time understanding how people can go out and vote for people like Huckabee who to me is soo transparently fake it is obvious as hell.

I haven't watched the Huckster, but my friend (who's an activist attorney who would never vote for Huckster) said he speaks really well, is confident, and charms listeners. Many people may not see him as the phony huckster he really is because he's had so much practice speaking before his congregation. She likes the way Ron Paul speaks, too, but she is most impressed with Huckster's speaking style.

RSLudlum
01-07-2008, 11:30 PM
He makes so much sense when you listen to him... I wonder what the comparison to Letterman's ratings were tonight...

Letterman just said "we'll be right back with Mike Huckabee" very unethusiastically!!! ;)

Does anybody know if Letterman has requested an appearance of Ron Paul?

voytechs
01-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Youtube please

Working on it.

voytechs
01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Youtube please

Tonight Show - pt. 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EzC5RxLB_zw

Tonight Show - pt. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-lL2Dz531Q