PDA

View Full Version : Who was looking for a simplified message delivery?

MsDoodahs
01-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Check this out. It is the Illustrated Road to Serfdom:

http://www.mises.org/books/TRTS/

Maybe some inspiration there?

greves
01-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Important - Must Read - Print out and give to everyone!!

Telkandore
01-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah it's not exactly what I meant but it's definitely got the same idea. Obviously I think the "lessons" should include Ron and his policies (probably near the end so as not to be nagging). If I knew Flash I think it would be a really great idea to make a sort of interactive ad. Maybe a blind one that leads the voter on about issues to begin with and asks them questions, then reveals at the end that the issues they voted for are very, very likely Ron's platform. I think it would be even better if both the lay illustration and interaction were combined.

I wish I knew code!

MsDoodahs
01-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Bump - anyone creative and able to create something similar for Dr. Paul's positions, maybe? I'm a great cook and gardener, can't draw worth a flip.

amy31416
01-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Bump - anyone creative and able to create something similar for Dr. Paul's positions, maybe? I'm a great cook and gardener, can't draw worth a flip.

It irks me so much when I see requests for artwork, the boyfriend is an amazing artist and I haven't yet been able to convert him to Ron Paul. He likes him, but still leans toward Richardson.

Bradley in DC
01-08-2008, 01:07 PM
It's been in my signature for weeks! :)