PDA

View Full Version : Unasked question?

Terry82
01-07-2008, 09:49 PM
I thought I might find this here already, but I guess not.

Where exactly is this information from?

Mahkato
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
The Republican National Committee normally gives it to all Republican presidential candidates. The word on the street is that they didn't give it to Ron Paul right away. But someone at the campaign worked some magic and conjured it up for us.

The data is not 100% accurate and somewhat out of date. If you know your neighbors, you will find inaccuracies.

driller80545
01-07-2008, 10:30 PM
What data are you talking about?

Terry82
01-07-2008, 10:58 PM
The Republican National Committee

That's a sorta answer I suppose. Next obvious one, where do they get?

Simple things like name and party affiliation I know is rather public, but things like address, phone, specific issues you're concerned about, the money estimate, the community importance?, and an exact numerical rating of political leaning seems odd at best.

therealjjj77
01-08-2008, 12:43 AM
That's a sorta answer I suppose. Next obvious one, where do they get?

Simple things like name and party affiliation I know is rather public, but things like address, phone, specific issues you're concerned about, the money estimate, the community importance?, and an exact numerical rating of political leaning seems odd at best.

It's called Voter Vault. It can be updated by it's users and so you are using the collective information of all the Republicans who are working for any candidate. Unfortunately a lot isn't up to date. However, when you register to vote that information is available to anyone. You just purchase a CD with it at your County Auditor. This is the compilation of just the registered Republicans compiled by the GOP.