PDA

View Full Version : Reuse the RP signs!

Think12345
01-07-2008, 09:19 PM
It looks like there are tons and tons of RP signs in New Hampshire. We probably won't need them until general election, but if we could load them on trucks and haul to other states it might give a significant boost to meetups over there. And the saved money could go towards the $23M goal.

Please bump.

garrettwombat
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
i like this idea... after each state has there election donate there signs to needy states who are still fighting

Jeremy
01-07-2008, 09:25 PM
good idea

bring them to michigan i guess =p

RSLudlum
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM
downright FRUGAL,,,,,i like it!!!

DirectDemocracy
01-07-2008, 09:32 PM
agree

someone organize this right away before they get thrown out.

Eponym_mi
01-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Michigan was supposed to get signs from IA....I haven't seen anything come of that. Signs from NH should go to SC.

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 09:36 PM
I was going to post this hehe.

We are going to reuse our NH signs. We are sending ours to Upstate New York. Only reason is that someone from our area is going there to campaign. Otherwise I would say send them to SC

I have one left in my yard. I lost track of the amount I have given out and placed yesterday and tonight.

agree

someone organize this right away before they get thrown out.

Contact The New Hampshire Meet Ups.

steve005
01-07-2008, 11:54 PM
I hate the idea! they'll all end up missing, troll alert!

RonRules
01-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Great idea. We just spent the whole afternoon here in California making signs !

You are a Ron Paul environmentalist !!

jmdrake
01-08-2008, 08:54 AM
I hate the idea! they'll all end up missing, troll alert!

What are you talking about? They're going to "end up missing" if we do nothing by being put in a landfill. States that have already had their primaries should donate their signs. In fact here's a simple idea. Anybody who's in New Hampshire right now from another state pick up all of the signs that you can fit in your truck and take them back to your home state and put them up. (Unless of course you're from Iowa).

Regards,

John M. Drake

Roadrcr
01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
In my surburb its a law that those signs on "public land" need to be taken down by a month after the election anyhow. I think this is a great idea. Perhaps the meetups should handle this.