PDA

View Full Version : Hannity and Colmes RP Segment about the Attack after Comm Break

Perium
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Tune in to FOX, they are about to cover when we "attacked" Hannity!!!!

I wish I could have been there to chase him down the street!

hopeforamerica
01-07-2008, 08:59 PM
ummm no f'ning way am I watching fox. boycott.

justatrey
01-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Sorry can't do it, boycott.

Can't buy from Best Buy either!

Thomas Paine
01-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm sure Sean Hannity will conveniently fail to explain how he fled into the hotel before ensuring that his female companion was safely inside. What a real hero.

Cunningham
01-07-2008, 09:07 PM
That stuff never should have happened. It was incredibly selfish and short sited on the part of those supporters. I don't like Hannity either but why play into the establishments hands like that. I think the elite call people like that "useful idiots".

Joe3113
01-07-2008, 09:09 PM
That stuff never should have happened. It was incredibly selfish and short sited on the part of those supporters. I don't like Hannity either but why play into the establishments hands like that. I think the elite call people like that "useful idiots".

Disagree. Hannity has attacked Ron time and time again. Fox needs to be destroyed. Hannity won't be getting sympathy from anyone.

newbitech
01-07-2008, 09:10 PM
FOX sucks, nothing important will be said and we are at war with them. Why give them any time of day other than protest them?

Soccrmastr
01-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Hate to say it but I think those supporters were too soft... they should've chucked some more snowballs heh!

OrbitalGun
01-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Disagree. Hannity has attacked Ron time and time again. Fox needs to be destroyed. Hannity won't be getting sympathy from anyone.+1 i had more sympathy for Hitlery and her crocodile tears.

Pete Kay
01-07-2008, 09:11 PM
What happened? I missed it. Was he really running for his life like a little girl?

Thomas Paine
01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Maybe Sean Hannity can do a segment on how torture and waterboarding are humane after he does his little segment on how he fled from a group of Ron Paul protesters exercising their First Amendment right.

Thomas Paine
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
What happened? I missed it. Was he really running for his life like a little girl?

He not only ran like a little girl down the street, but he also made sure he entered his hotel first before his female companion. What a real class act.

jgmaynard
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
That wasn't even CLOSE to an attack. I was in that crowd until right before that, and the crowd was being very respectful of distance, though we were being loud and even taunting. I would think that if he were in real danger, he would have been running, no? And if the crowd were truely dangerous, do you think they would have been stopped by an ulocked glass door? C'mon. :)

JM

Cunningham
01-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Disagree. Hannity has attacked Ron time and time again. Fox needs to be destroyed. Hannity won't be getting sympathy from anyone.

I hear you man, really. If it were to hurt the campaign though, i'm wondering how proud everyone is going to be. If it doesn't harm things this late in the game then no harm no foul. I just think doing good in the primaries is slightly more important than chasing Hannity down the street. There are a lot of people sacrificing a lot of there time and money to get Ron elected, it would be a shame to have these efforts undermined by a group of other supporters.