PDA

View Full Version : I emailed Dave Ramsey

iamvoodoo
01-07-2008, 08:27 PM
I was listening to Dave Ramsey on the radio. He was looking for a presidential candidate that doesn't suck. I shot him this email:

Hi Dave,

Though not brief (I apologize), I’m writing about a comment you made regarding the US presidential elections on your show today.

In light of your response to the fair tax, I took note of your pessimism during every election year. You said something about finding you a candidate that will stay out of your life. In that case, you really should look into REPUBLICAN presidential candidate DR.RON PAUL. Seriously! This man is the Thomas Jefferson of our day. I can quote him as saying “I don’t want to run the economy” and “I don’t want to run your life.”

He is the ONLY candidate running for president addressing the serious monetary crisis in your country. You can find many Youtube videos of him talking about the FEDERAL RESERVE, the IRS, INFLATION, NATIONAL DEBT, SOUND MONEY etc.

You may not have heard of him… yet. But he has a STRONG following I assure you. He has raised almost $20 million in the fourth quarter and broke the 1 day fundraising record on December 6th with over $6 million.

He is all about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, civil liberties and has a flawless 20 year track record in congress voting for the CONSTITUTION.

I encourage you, as a Canadian citizen, to invest some time to get to know Ron Paul and vote for him in your State’s primaries.

A good place to start is ronpaul2008.com and or course Youtube.

Hopefully you will like what you hear and perhaps even endorse him on your show as many other financial experts have already done.

Thanks for reading.

Patrick form Canada

DealzOnWheelz
01-07-2008, 08:45 PM
it was the 16th not the 6th

Highstreet
01-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I was listening to Dave Ramsey on the radio. He was looking for a presidential candidate that doesn't suck. I shot him this email:

Hi Dave,

Though not brief (I apologize), I’m writing about a comment you made regarding the US presidential elections on your show today.

In light of your response to the fair tax, I took note of your pessimism during every election year. You said something about finding you a candidate that will stay out of your life. In that case, you really should look into REPUBLICAN presidential candidate DR.RON PAUL. Seriously! This man is the Thomas Jefferson of our day. I can quote him as saying “I don’t want to run the economy” and “I don’t want to run your life.”

He is the ONLY candidate running for president addressing the serious monetary crisis in your country. You can find many Youtube videos of him talking about the FEDERAL RESERVE, the IRS, INFLATION, NATIONAL DEBT, SOUND MONEY etc.

You may not have heard of him… yet. But he has a STRONG following I assure you. He has raised almost $20 million in the fourth quarter and broke the 1 day fundraising record on December 6th with over $6 million.

He is all about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, civil liberties and has a flawless 20 year track record in congress voting for the CONSTITUTION.

I encourage you, as a Canadian citizen, to invest some time to get to know Ron Paul and vote for him in your State’s primaries.

A good place to start is ronpaul2008.com and or course Youtube.

Hopefully you will like what you hear and perhaps even endorse him on your show as many other financial experts have already done.

Thanks for reading.

Patrick form Canada

I have done this too. Dave is a conservative christian economics guy who is helping a lot of people via radio call in.

I encouraged him to have Paul on the show.

Seanmc30
01-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Let us know if you get a response. I am a big believer in his message as well, it would be great to hear him endorse RP.

kern802
01-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow, this is interesting. I assumed he would endorse Huckabee since Zig Zigler endorsed the Huckster. Glad I was wrong. :)

mrchubbs
01-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I've thought about emailing Ramsey as well, but I keep hearing him talk about how great the economy is doing.... I was like "what?"!

FunkBuddha
01-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Dave is all about getting out of debt. I'd figure an RP endorsement would be a no brainer.

iamvoodoo
01-07-2008, 09:06 PM
it was the 16th not the 6th

Damn it. Too many 6's.

Scott Wilson
01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
For sure he knows who Ron Paul is. Dave is on the flagship station 99.7 WTN here in Nashville.

In the morning you have Ralph Bristol (thinks Ron Paul is naive), then Michael Delgiorno (thinks Ron Paul is a nutjob) and in the afternnon Phil Valentine (thinks Ron Paul is naive on terrorism) whom talk about Ron Paul often.

As someone said Dave reckons the economy is great. Out of individual debt but he seldom mentions anything about government debt.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
yeah, I've been wondering if Ramsey would like Paul's ideas, I mean he's all for "living within our means" my God, Ron is right up his alley, BUT I won't hold my breath, all the time I hear these radio, tv personalities make thier list for the perfect candidate, and it sounds like it came from ronpaul2008.com's site of RP's stances, and woudn't ya know? They sit there scratching thier bums going duuuuhhhoooiii, there's just noone out there. makes me crazy.
;)

Matt Collins
01-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Ramsey stays apolitical but every once in a while he will rail on the government and it's lack of ability to manage money. It is also interesting when he talks about the state run lotteries too.

Honestly he is not that good of a talk show host however when he does actually get off track and monologue for a few minutes about governmental policy (which is rare) he does an EXCELLENT job and I agree with him 100% on that.

I have sent him e-mails as well, but I don't think he wants to play politics. He is making too much money for that and probably doesn't want to alienate his audience (which is probably mostly voting for Huck) - ugh.