PDA

View Full Version : Is this the death of Fox news?

PAforPaul
01-07-2008, 08:05 PM
An interesting article and videos over at OverDugg suggest that this may be the breaking point of people actually willing to "fight back" against Fox fake news reporting.
http://www.overdugg.com/the-death-of-fox-news/

Dr.3D
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Interesting, what is the total number of visits to that web site per day?

SimpleName
01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Fox is coming apart quickly huh? CNN and MSNBC should be all over this thing. WHy aren't they firing everything they've got!?!? Question is...that site says they are in 2 different states. They are in fact both in New Hampshire and I'm not 100% sure if Fox said they were completely random.

liberty_Forever
01-07-2008, 09:16 PM
hhaha

I hope Fox News is buried under the weight of their lies.

Duckman
01-07-2008, 09:19 PM
The Ron Paul Revolution claims Fox News!

REVOLUTION 1
SHILLS 0

basevolgal
01-07-2008, 09:22 PM
If I block Fox news on my digital cable, would that reflect poorly on them? Like would they be able to see if subscribers to cable block them? If they did, do we think they would U N D E R S T A N D or would we have to explain it very slowly, as if talking to a child?

evadmurd
01-08-2008, 08:07 AM
You people have too much time on your hands. You're all delusional if you really think Fox News is slipping and you're downright psychotic if you think Fox News lies. Get a freeking grip.

Uh, yeah....right.

Thumper
01-08-2008, 08:09 AM
You people have too much time on your hands. You're all delusional if you really think Fox News is slipping and you're downright psychotic if you think Fox News lies. Get a freeking grip.

You obviously aren't one of the "blind faith" O'Reilly crowd...

[/sarcasm]

SeanEdwards
01-08-2008, 08:13 AM

Hannity, is that you?

Thumper
01-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Hannity, is that you?

This guy (Mesocon) is here stirring up trouble in several threads...check his other posts...

BreakYourChains
01-08-2008, 08:15 AM
An interesting article and videos over at OverDugg suggest that this may be the breaking point of people actually willing to "fight back" against Fox fake news reporting.
http://www.overdugg.com/the-death-of-fox-news/

Luntz was on Fox News last evening, Hannity and Colmes, and they addressed this issue. They did not bring this particular thing up, but just clarified with him that sometimes he used the same people over again, because it was a STUDY. So, Luntz and Fox are covering their butts and quickly. I want to hear the recording from the young man who was a Ron Paul supporter who took part in the focus group Sunday evening, during the forum that Ron Paul was not permitted to attend.

markpa
01-08-2008, 08:26 AM
LOL So when people track survival rates of heart transplant patients, it's all just cover their butts? Maybe you were out smoking the bong when Luntz explained his study, but the idea is to track the changing opinions of people. This means you have to track the same people. Get it? :rolleyes:

Obviously most people are catching on to fox "news" the stock is now very close to it's 52 week low!

19.910 as of this morning and a 52 week low of 19.68 :eek:

DAFTEK
01-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Its a matter of time before the big empire falls apart!

freelance
01-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Luntz was on Fox News last evening, Hannity and Colmes, and they addressed this issue. They did not bring this particular thing up, but just clarified with him that sometimes he used the same people over again, because it was a STUDY. So, Luntz and Fox are covering their butts and quickly. I want to hear the recording from the young man who was a Ron Paul supporter who took part in the focus group Sunday evening, during the forum that Ron Paul was not permitted to attend.

So, they actually admitted it?

Thomas Paine
01-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Fox News isn't going anywhere anytime soon. However, precedent has been established that not all the GOP rank and file are going to be led around by Fox News like sheep.

rockwell
01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/intchart.asp?symb=NWS&sid=1856813&dist=TQP_chart_date&freq=7&time=3

THE FOX NEWS 2008 DOWNHILL INVITATIONAL IS KICKING ASS!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Fox is coming apart quickly huh? CNN and MSNBC should be all over this thing. WHy aren't they firing everything they've got!?!?

Because their "interests" are much more in line with other "news" organizations than with real journalism.

DAFTEK
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
News CorpNWS (NYSE) 19.86Change:-0.05-0.25%Volume:1.08M

http://www.marketwatch.com/charts/int-basic.chart?symb=NWS&sid=1856813&time=3&startdate=&enddate=&freq=7&comp=&compidx=&uf=&ma=&maval=&type=2&size=1&lf=1&lf2=&lf3=&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=274680733

CaliforniaGold
01-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I am watching FOX news for one reason only today.
I am gathering numbers and calling advertisers.
I have found that if you call and ask for the public relations department or the marketing department, you can talk to a real person and in a very calm way make your opinion known. I am telling them that they are affiliating themselves with an organization that is trying to skew the election and silence candidates who are not of their choosing.

Please take the time to make your voices heard! Money talks.

Patriot
01-08-2008, 02:28 PM
If I block Fox news on my digital cable, would that reflect poorly on them? Like would they be able to see if subscribers to cable block them? If they did, do we think they would U N D E R S T A N D or would we have to explain it very slowly, as if talking to a child?

I think so. I took all Fox channels out of my favorites and blocked them with a parental code.

PeacePlan
01-08-2008, 02:29 PM
http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=220401

Johnnybags
01-08-2008, 02:30 PM
boycott all advertisers and let them know you are becuase they advertise on Pravda.

Nicketas
01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I like cookies

Nicketas
01-08-2008, 02:37 PM
I retract all previous statements.