PDA

View Full Version : Other Repubs create a new RP supporter

ClassicalLiberal
01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't often discuss politics with my boss, and hadn't discussed my support of Ron Paul with her. Today she mentioned that she had seen the ABC debates. I asked what she thought of them. She replied that she had decided to support Ron Paul because of them. She was unfamiliar with Ron Paul before the debate, but, she said, "Every time he opened his mouth I thought, 'He's right,' and then the others piled on him like a bunch of assholes."

Somebody_Else
01-07-2008, 08:19 PM
That's the impression I've been getting from everyone.

My hopes are high for tomorrow. :)

Thumper
01-07-2008, 08:21 PM
She was unfamiliar with Ron Paul before the debate, but, she said, "Every time he opened his mouth I thought, 'He's right,' and then the others piled on him like a bunch of assholes."

I love your boss!! That's the way to cut through the BS!! ;)

Thanks for posting this!!

CountryboyRonPaul
01-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I don't often discuss politics with my boss, and hadn't discussed my support of Ron Paul with her. Today she mentioned that she had seen the ABC debates. I asked what she thought of them. She replied that she had decided to support Ron Paul because of them. She was unfamiliar with Ron Paul before the debate, but, she said, "Every time he opened his mouth I thought, 'He's right,' and then the others piled on him like a bunch of assholes."

You need to work for her as long as you can :D

Edward
01-07-2008, 11:56 PM
He's catchin on...

lancey3
01-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Its beautiful..

RSLudlum
01-08-2008, 01:06 AM
the Truth always shines bright

angrydragon
01-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Awesome!

OptionsTrader
01-08-2008, 03:11 AM
A lot of people woke up after the Giuliani/Paul interaction in May (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpUZiud98lE). I think the ABC debate was the second major awakening.

Many more are needed, and this ain't ending in NH no matter what the polls say.