PDA

View Full Version : someone put a Romney sign in my yard

svillee
01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
My house is at a fairly high traffic intersection (by Berlin, NH standards). I've had a Ron Paul sign right near the corner since September.

I came home today and found a Mitt Romney sign a few feet away from my sign. Of course I promptly took it down.

Anyway, that should be a reminder for us to make sure the reverse does not happen (one of us putting a Ron Paul sign on someone else's private property).

Rebel Resource
01-07-2008, 07:56 PM
You took it down? Good move, good move. Where was your RP sign?

icon124
01-07-2008, 07:56 PM
wow thats so gay

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 07:57 PM
You should have left it. I believe the Romney Campaign can get fined for that.

Hillary supports have been putting their signs in front of our Ron Paul signs. I have no idea why. (on the road)

Joe3113
I think it is justified you guys take down the signs of the other candidates considering how we are being treated.

ronpaulfollower999
Did you burn the Romney sign? Is your hand poisoned by touching it?

garrettwombat
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
you know something weird is going on around here in my county in GA... like overnight, used to there was only ron paul signs in my county, then i wake up the next morning and there are romney signs EVERYWHERE... and i dont mean private property yard signs... i mean someone did some sign bombs for romney... they are on the overpasses, highways, sidewalks.. i dont know what is going on.

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Sometimes crap happens :cool:

I think it is justified you guys take down the signs of the other candidates considering how we are being treated.

Abyss
Uhh its illegal to trespass on yoru property to put up their signs.

They are putthing them in front of RP signs because they know they cannot win fairly.

Joe3113
you know something weird is going on around here in my county in GA... like overnight, used to there was only ron paul signs in my county, then i wake up the next morning and there are romney signs EVERYWHERE... and i dont mean private property yard signs... i mean someone did some sign bombs for romney... they are on the overpasses, highways, sidewalks.. i dont know what is going on.

Take them down. I think it's justified.

Mark Rushmore
i dont know what is going on.

$$$ is talking.

Trigonx
01-07-2008, 08:00 PM

thats just grosss, who in the world would want to do that!!!(well i guess people who get payed)

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Romney is paying someone to go around doing it. On my way home from the Liberty Forum I saw the some dude in New Hampshire illegally placing signs, cop was behind him :)

Alabama Supporter
01-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Romney sign blitz is on in Alabama too. They are using the crappy trash bag kind. I think it is good to have some other signs out there. I makes it look like we aren't so crazy.

Lyn
01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Did you burn the Romney sign? Is your hand poisoned by touching it?

I think simple burning won't do the trick. Don't you have to stab it in the center with a silver stake or something?

RPatTheBeach
01-07-2008, 08:02 PM

is it 30 days until your primary?

same thing happened here, all RP every where. then 30 days out they all disappeared and in the exact same places, mitt, huck, and mccain signs appeared

Tyler19
01-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Take the sign smash it up tear it apart and throw it in the street.

Naraku
01-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't you have to stab it in the center with a silver stake or something?

Only after you douse it with holy water and perform a proper exorcism.

voytechs
01-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Paint over it with Ron Paul. Reuse it, its real cheap way to get another sign.

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 08:11 PM
every campaign BUT the Ron Paul campaign (that i know of) are using the trash bags and they are littering the hell out of New Hampshire. I can not count the number of sings I have dodged while driving.

Romney sign blitz is on in Alabama too. They are using the crappy trash bag kind. I think it is good to have some other signs out there. I makes it look like we aren't so crazy.

Joe3113
01-07-2008, 08:12 PM

+1!

N13
01-07-2008, 08:13 PM

+1

Recycling works.

Transform it into a Ron Paul sign.

Geronimo
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I'd be really interested to take a peek in Romney and Hillary's dumpsters out back of their side by side Manchester campaign offices.

d991
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I bet it was his son Tagg....

Johnnybags
01-07-2008, 08:37 PM
flipper on it.

danberkeley
01-07-2008, 08:48 PM
+1

Recycling works.

Transform it into a Ron Paul sign.

Hey! I've been in the global industry of the private-business sector running corporations around the world for 35 years and I can succesfully run business with my succesful private-industry wisdomly knowledge and I know for a fact that recycling is the work of the radical, Islamic fundamentalismdom of Muslim terror Jihad movement which happens to be headquartered in the radical Middle East of Global Jihad lead by the Jihadistismdom president of Iranlandbergtonville...

(satire of Mitt RomNEY!)

anewvoice
01-07-2008, 09:00 PM
I just got my new signs up and someone stole another one. I sincerely hope someone just wants a sign, but damn, you could ask.

danberkeley
01-07-2008, 09:09 PM
I just got my new signs up and someone stole another one. I sincerely hope someone just wants a sign, but damn, you could ask.

you could put up signs that say "Trespassers Will Be Shot" and "Surveilence Camera at Work"

quickmike
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Dont take down the Romney signs. Just attach a little sign below where it says Romneys name that says "MURDERER!!!"

Imagine the subliminal effect that would have if everyone saw his name above the word murderer. Sure, theres nothing factual about the message, but then again, they put the sign on your property without your permission.

I think it would be funny and they are doing half the work for you.

anewvoice
01-07-2008, 09:19 PM
you could put up signs that say "Trespassers Will Be Shot" and "Surveilence Camera at Work"

"Ron Paul supports the 2nd amendment and so do I!"

steph3n
01-07-2008, 09:36 PM
I have noticed that the snow plows are the last 24 hours doing a great jb of taking down those no effort romney, hillary, huckabee, and fred signs.

They are doing the double blade snow plows moving the snow back off the road a good 4-6ft and the signs are going byebye! good thing we spent so long getting the RP signs in places that won't disappear like this!

lx43
01-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Romney's signs have actually come in handy I have used them as popper scoopers :D

Lyn
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Romney's signs have actually come in handy I have used them as popper scoopers :D

+1

hambone1982
01-07-2008, 10:09 PM

He took the sign down off his own property - of course he was justified in taking it down - regardless of the circumstances.