PDA

View Full Version : i'm confused, isn't tucker on our side?

orion846
01-07-2008, 06:53 PM
i thought he was on our side as much as anyone in MSM can be? even blatantly said he'd vote for RP, and this endorsement was reported by other media outlets "tucker endorsed ron paul yesterday"

i didn't see the piece, so i'm confused. anyone explain?

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 06:55 PM
i thought he was on our side as much as anyone in MSM can be? even blatantly said he'd vote for RP, and this endorsement was reported by other media outlets "tucker endorsed ron paul yesterday"

No! He created the Brothel owner story by inviting them to Ron Paul's speech now he has smeared him again.

Ninja Homer
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
He may be on our side, but his MSM handlers sure aren't.

JMann
01-07-2008, 06:57 PM
MSNBC is worse than FOX.

stefans
I guess he votes for his ratings

Benaiah

The only thing more finicky than a bipolar teenage chick, is a journalist who is struggling between doing the right thing, and keeping his job.

Delain
01-07-2008, 06:58 PM
He never was. But posing as one makes a better backstabber.

nbhadja
01-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Maybe he was told smear Ron Paul or get fired.

angrydragon
01-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Tucker didn't say it, it was the guest!

Naraku
01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Does he decide what stories are shown? If not this could have been set up by MSNBC's execs, maybe putting it on Tucker because he's a Paul supporter.

CountryRoads
01-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Common folks. Its Tucker Carlson. John Stewart already pwned him and exposed him for the fool he is.

Tucker Carlson is a backstabber and a liar. Don't ever trust that douche.

voytechs
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Actually I never felt comfortable with that guy, especially after he pulled that stunt in Los Vegas. I my view, he is sold out. I'm sure some one came down strongly on him to air this garbage today. If he was a supporter, he knows that this kind of made up, unsubstantiated stuff is only there to hurt.

Troyhand
01-07-2008, 07:07 PM

Right, and who decides who goes on his show. Tucker does. And it's the day before NH voting. What a coincidence! C'mon. Tucker is a PUNDIT!!!!!
Stop with the naive idol-worship please. He's a sell-out or he wouldn't be on TV.

jd603
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
My belief is that Tucker deep down is on our side. Problem, he's not taken too seriously so his job at MSNBC isn't all that cushy. Basically, they tell him what to do and say at times and he has no option unless he wants to risk finding another job.

Naraku
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Does Tucker actually decide who is on his show?

hambone1982
01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Ok, for those of us at work on the west coast, what really happened?

Delain
01-07-2008, 07:10 PM

Yeah, poor Tucker "hookers for Ron Paul" Carlson couldnt help it.

longevity
01-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Would have been nice if tucker wouldnt' have aired it. He did what he could though to be fair and balanced I think. Not often newscasters say "right over my head", and put him on the spot, have you ever heard him personally say anything negative? And said it didn't make sense. His proudings got him to expose his stupidity with the "secret signals" crap.

VoteRonPaul2008
01-07-2008, 07:11 PM
That was the worst smear ever. Tucker seemed confused but he didnt defend Paul either, I think he was at a loss of words like I was

Troyhand
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
My belief is that Tucker deep down is on our side. Problem, he's not taken too seriously so his job at MSNBC isn't all that cushy. Basically, they tell him what to do and say at times and he has no option unless he wants to risk finding another job.

So you're rationalizing his being a sellout?
Who cares if he has handlers. He decides the choices in his life. He wants to be a soulless, backstabbing little liar that craves media attention and a false sense of power, fine. Are you seriously going to justify what he does?

orion846
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
:-\ - i dont really trust tucker all that much (i do remember when stewart owned him, and loved that) but i was willing to accept any MSM support we could get. it's a shame. =\

Naraku
01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Tucker Carlson is the kind of quirky guy that actually would hang around with pimps and prostitutes so I don't fault him for that. He was one of my favorite guys back when CNN still had Crossfire.

I'm not sure how this happened, but I suspect there's something rotten going on in the upper levels of MSNBC and Tucker is just their victim. What better way to attack Paul than force the biggest Paul supporter on you network cover the story?

Troyhand
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Could all you "I love Tucker" groupies please post a comment here so I can make a list of people whose judgement I'm never going to trust listening to again. Thanks.

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Could all you "I love Tucker" groupies please post a comment here so I can make a list of people whose judgement I'm never going to trust listening to again. Thanks.

Yeah really.. lol he decides who is on the show. This was a lame attack and Tucker should have if anything cut him off after he said he has NO evidence. Instead Tucker paid no attention to that as if it mattered little to him. Some supporter.. yeah right...

liberty_Forever
01-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah, if Tucker had any balls at all he'd wait until prime time, publicly endorse Ron Paul, and quit MSNBC because of their editorial policy.

MadViking10
01-07-2008, 07:49 PM
What happen and is there a video?

RP-Republican
01-07-2008, 08:01 PM
He's a troll. 1st he brings that brothel owner to a Ron Paul event now he brings some guy claiming Ron Paul is a racist on his show.