PDA

View Full Version : Canvassing, Yard Signs

kingfanpaul
01-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Hello,

I signed up on ron pauls website to pass out slim jims and yard signs about 1-1 1/2 months ago and still have not received anything yet. Does it usually take this long? I just wish I could start passing stuff out already.

Thanks for any help,

Paul

steve005
01-07-2008, 11:36 PM
find someone with them in the meetup, they give me slim jims and yard signs for what they paid for them

kingfanpaul
01-08-2008, 01:32 AM
find someone with them in the meetup, they give me slim jims and yard signs for what they paid for them

Oh so you have to purchase all the supplies? I have never tried to get involved into any politics until now. I just thought I signed up and they sent me the supplies for free and then I passed them out.

So do you purchase supplies and then go door-to-door trying to sway people to vote for Ron Paul and buy a slim jim or yard sign or do you just buy everything and then give it out for free?

kingfanpaul
01-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Nevermind, I see the slim jims are pretty cheap. Just buy them and pass out as many as you can.

I'll be putting in my order now.

bobthebuilder
01-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I made a black and white flier and had 2,000 printed at Staples.com for about $75. I started going door to door in my precinct for a literature drop. I'm sticking them in the door jambs. That alone is going to take a while. We have a lot of houses around here.

If you have access to a decent laser printer, you can print them yourself as you need them. One hundred a night will keep you busy. I did five long streets tonight. It's good exercise. It works while waiting for headquarters to process your orders. We don't have time to wait for them.