PDA

View Full Version : What will it take to get through to these brainwashed people - Hear me out

icon124
01-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I can't stand to see this stuff anymore...people give the craziest ideas for their candidates...and for the most part I really can't say it is their fault...I mean at one point in time this country I lived in had me brainwashed too...Then came RP (who opened me up to how this economy is really ran)...

I know the simple answer would be we just have to get out there and talk to them, but that is exactly what I do....sometimes it is so hard to break this "American" brainwash they have....war becuz of terrorism....printing money out of thin air...it's ok to go against the constitution if we really need to...modern day calls for new modern measures...

I look back and realize at one point in time I was in the same boat half of these non RP supporters are in...simply brainwashed and didn't know the difference, becuz since birth I have been fed the same ideas over and over...and the sad thing about the economy issue with me is I'm a business major and Econ major for 3 years now, but it took the beginning of my senior yr in college to realize how the Feds create infinite wealth...

For the most part it really isn't the ppl's fault for not supporting RP its just they don't know better...

Looking back to how I started realizing what RP really stood for it just took me myself to look him up....no one else...I mean honestly I've heard of him, but it took me maybe a month or so to get into what he was about...and this was all on my free will

So, this is the question I ask...and really only here becuz i'm around people that know and understand what is going on...How can we get these people to really listen COMPLETELY? And this really goes past RP, this goes to a bigger message that RP started for me...

Truthfully now I really get what RP was saying about he is trying to spread a message...he is not only running for President, he is trying to wake america up before it is to late....and these other candidates are trying so hard to keep them asleep

Everyday I am learning new things about America that I coulda never or prolly woulda never looked for on my own...Thank you RP for helping me...

Take a look at some of these videos watch the 5 part series if you can....it's amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-WtZTH06o

icon124
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
oh and check the updated video thread, there's a lot of other videos on there too that make you really think

Dave Pedersen
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I think it will require the establishment being exposed for what they are by a truth they simply cannot ignore. A harsh reality which will force them to look elsewhere for their own pathetic safety. A crises which will hit at the core of their lackadaisical faith in the Federalis who have stolen our Republic. Lacking a single jarring dose of reality the only thing which will make them come around are extraordinary results at the voting booths.

icon124
01-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I think it will require the establishment being exposed for what they are by a truth they simply cannot ignore. A harsh reality which will force them to look elsewhere for their own pathetic safety. A crises which will hit at the core of their lackadaisical faith in the Federalis who have stolen our Republic. Lacking a single jarring dose of reality the only thing which will make them come around are extraordinary results at the voting booths.

sad, but that's what it's gonna be prolly....maybe I can look back and be like...see i told you, shoulda listend....but then i'll prolly be in another country

Abyss
01-07-2008, 07:21 PM
For a long time I have said that things are going to happen one way or another. If gas prices keep going up, then we wont be able to afford to ship food.

When people go hungry, they will wake up.