PDA

View Full Version : Stop bitching and get to work

sirachman
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
As much as we are pissed off by FOXs decision to exclude us from its debate we really need to stop discussing it and bitching and instead do what needs to be done to get Paul elected in our states.
Instead of viewing/posting on this forum you should view/post on the other currently relevant forums as well as canvas/call/donate(go earn money to donate). Hell I hear the excuse all the time "I dont have any money".. well in the hours many of you spend staring at crap on these forums and making posts on random websites you could have gone and shoveled someones driveway, washed someones car, mowed someones grass, or even pan-handled outside a grocery store and earned ~10-20 dollars to donate. Heck even if your incapable of doing that go grab some notebook paper and write "Ron Paul for President: www.RonPaul2008.com" on a bunch of the sheets and stick it in peoples door frames or in their windshields.

ANY and I mean ANY effort whatsoever such as that will do Ron Paul a HELL of alot more good that you spending hours posting and reading pointless things on these forums.

Your vote only counts for ONE vote if you are lucky enough to get that, but your ONE PERSON can win over ONE HELL OF ALOT of votes from other people with VERY minimal effort!

ceakins
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
As much as we are pissed off by FOXs decision to exclude us from its debate we really need to stop discussing it and bitching and instead do what needs to be done to get Paul elected in our states.
Instead of viewing/posting on this forum you should view/post on the other currently relevant forums as well as canvas/call/donate(go earn money to donate). Hell I hear the excuse all the time "I dont have any money".. well in the hours many of you spend staring at crap on these forums and making posts on random websites you could have gone and shoveled someones driveway, washed someones car, mowed someones grass, or even pan-handled outside a grocery store and earned ~10-20 dollars to donate. Heck even if your incapable of doing that go grab some notebook paper and write "Ron Paul for President: www.RonPaul2008.com" on a bunch of the sheets and stick it in peoples door frames or in their windshields.

ANY and I mean ANY effort whatsoever such as that will do Ron Paul a HELL of alot more good that you spending hours posting and reading pointless things on these forums.

Your vote only counts for ONE vote if you are lucky enough to get that, but your ONE PERSON can win over ONE HELL OF ALOT of votes from other people with VERY minimal effort!

No I can't, I'm in the middle of puget sound on a ferry. When I get home however I will be stapling signs and putting some out.