PDA

View Full Version : This was always a statement it hasn't changed!!!

jcparsons
01-07-2008, 06:04 PM
I have been reading post on here for a while now I don't ever post but i have seen enough! All this waa waa we have to get 3rd, waa waa they don't give us press blah blah blah!:mad:

As many of you reading this I started with the Revolution when we were 1% of the polls, no money!, considered a total joke!
Now we RAISED 4.3 million in 24 hours, 6 million+ in another 24 hours (MORE MONEY than ANY presidential candidates of all TIME!) and got 10%+ in Iowa.
This "IS AND ALWAYS WAS" A f@#king statement its not about polls or what other people think. Its about non violent R[evol]ution! For example

November 5 We raised 4.3 million why is that REALLY?:confused: because it was a direct statement to the neocons and the whole country that WE HAVE A LEADER "Ron Paul" and Our time to take back this country BACK!

December 16 we raised 6+ plus WHY IS THAT? SERIOUSLY WHY?:confused: Because it was our way to say in a peacefull manner that we have started the REVOLT! nothing more nothing less!

I'll get to the point I DON'T CARE if we get first or F@#king last I WILL SUPPORT THE R[evol]ution PERIOD!! PERIOD!! PERIOD!! :mad:

We are now an actual contender! It is a reality we can win The times have changed from 1% frindge candidate days now lets freaking do this!:cool:

P.S The first revolution took years with many, many, many, defeats but in 1 battle years into it the tide changed! If they would have gave up and went home after the first defeat of a BATTLE they would have never won the WAR!:D

Trigonx
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I have been reading post on here for a while now I don't ever post but i have seen enough! All this waa waa we have to get 3rd, waa waa they don't give us press blah blah blah!:mad:

As many of you reading this I started with the Revolution when we were 1% of the polls, no money!, considered a total joke!
Now we RAISED 4.3 million in 24 hours, 6 million+ in another 24 hours (MORE MONEY than ANY presidential candidates of all TIME!) and got 10%+ in Iowa.
This "IS AND ALWAYS WAS" A f@#king statement its not about polls or what other people think. Its about non violent R[evol]ution! For example

November 5 We raised 4.3 million why is that REALLY?:confused: because it was a direct statement to the neocons and the whole country that WE HAVE A LEADER "Ron Paul" and Our time to take back this country BACK!

December 16 we raised 6+ plus WHY IS THAT? SERIOUSLY WHY?:confused: Because it was our way to say in a peacefull manner that we have started the REVOLT! nothing more nothing less!

I'll get to the point I DON'T CARE if we get first or F@#king last I WILL SUPPORT THE R[evol]ution PERIOD!! PERIOD!! PERIOD!! :mad:

We are now an actual contender! It is a reality we can win The times have changed from 1% frindge candidate days now lets freaking do this!:cool:

P.S The first revolution took years with many, many, many, defeats but in 1 battle years into it the tide changed! If they would have gave up and went home after the first defeat of a BATTLE they would have never won the WAR!:D

DAMN STRAIGHT

jcparsons
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
bump

FreeTraveler
01-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Bump for MFT!

Elwar
01-07-2008, 06:48 PM
The revolution was won because William Wallace gathered a bunch of patriots down in Charlestown and fought until finally George Washington beat the british in the Thunderdome.

Heather in WI
01-07-2008, 06:50 PM
The revolution was won because William Wallace gathered a bunch of patriots down in Charlestown and fought until finally George Washington beat the british in the Thunderdome.

LOL!

pacelli
01-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Tucker just fired the first shot. This aggression will not stand.