PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or did Ron Paul sound stronger than usual on CNN?

ronpaulitician
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM
The more I listen to Dr. Paul's most recent appearance on CNN (link to YouTube (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qD9eO7qToTk)) the more convinced I am that the amount of support Ron Paul must've received after his confrontation with Giuliani in the second debate has made him a lot stronger. I hope he will carry this attitude over to the third debate in New Hampshire, where, hopefully, the other candidates will try to confront him about the "blowback" issue.

Mort
05-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Personally, I don't think I have heard him sound weak yet. Its hard to when you have facts behind you.

llamabread
05-21-2007, 04:42 PM
He was alot more forceful than in his previous appearances. Its probably like you said, that he has been getting alot more support since the second debate. Lets just hope he can keep it up until the third debate when he will really start to shine.

MsDoodahs
05-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Watch the Austin fundraiser on youtube. Dr. Paul says that he was not sure about running at first because while he knows the message is powerful, he was not sure it would resonate.

Now, he knows.

:D

And I think that's also where he said he didn't really get the internet part...and he gets that now.

:D

Makes sense we'd see him get stronger.

Remember, guys - we are all helping to contribute to that strength.

retrorepublican
05-21-2007, 05:43 PM
He definitely shows a tremendous amount of passion. It's great.

Melchior
05-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Personally, I don't think I have heard him sound weak yet. Its hard to when you have facts behind you.

When he started out he had a very meek personality about him. Starting sentences with "weeell, I think that..."

Now he is getting tougher, and I think it's a combination of the support he's getting and the attacks from the media. At least I know that would be enough to incite a lot of passion in me.

Bossobass
05-21-2007, 06:02 PM
When I met Congressman Paul at the SC debate, he told me that his day began 19 hours earlier in Texas. It was 1:00 A.M and he had a scheduled meeting at 5:30 A.M., 4 1/2 hours later.

Still, he met with every single supporter, shook hands, talked at length and did photos and refused to leave until Kent dragged him into the car.

His is a grueling schedule, and he seemed tireless to me and the others.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Bosso

randolphus maximus
05-21-2007, 06:04 PM
I like that people are asking him tough questions. One thing that hasn't dogged him yet (and I don't think it ever will) would be flip flopping on any position.

mrapathy
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
he looked better in that CNN interview.
though would be nice to hear him mention we havent gotten Osama.

I saw Ronald Ernest Paul give a speech on Restoring the Constitution in IowaCity,Iowa at University of Iowa.

I was late due to a snow storm but from what I have heard he got shuffled around with rooms to a smaller room. which probably didnt help people in the area wanting to see him.

it was a packed room with people even out in the hallway. He Stayed behind after he was done shook hands and gave a minute talking to people answering questions of people that stayed to speak with him.

never seen someone in hurry take his time so much with people. believe he had to go to a meeting or dinner and also giving another speech over in Ames next day. be interesting to see how that schedule beats him up.

he is a true man of the people and definitely not a celebrity.