PDA

View Full Version : Don't put Tucker hitpeace on youtube!

stefans
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I haven't seen it and as much as I want to see it, don't put it on youtube please.
of course it will end up there. and no MSM will probably do a first-hand report on implausible BS like this.
but if it's on youtube when it's still news it may end up e.g. on drudgereport, and subsequently reported by the MSM.
don't take that risk just because some people are curious(including me).

thank you

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Agreed.

The Hannity thing was debatable but anybody that puts this out is no friend of Paul.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
NO YOUTUBE! (edited / forum guidelines)

AtomiC
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I think someone should put it on YouTube but edit the video to make the guy claiming Ron Paul to be a racist look bad.

We should put it on there before others who are against us do...

GoRon2008
01-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I think someone should put it on YouTube but edit the video to make the guy claiming Ron Paul to be a racist look bad.

We should put it on there before others who are against us do...

agreed

devil21
01-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Heres a thought....stop starting threads drawing attention to it. Let the campaign handle it. Comment on any articles that pop up, address it if it is brought up by voters, etc. Don't spend time posting threads or anything that bring additional attention to it.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 06:16 PM
No Somebody digg up dirt on this A$$clown in the interview.

Wait he isn't even worth are time!

Dont' let him get you Donate NOW!

cero
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Yessir

slantedview
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
and if it does show up on youtube, you know what to do....

Staynsane
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
But I must ask the question, how many tuned to Billy Boy's "chat" with Obama? We are a large group... the news crews will certainly begin drawing crowds even if it means making jackasses of themselves.

Like a car accident... choose not to tune in, or watch. Including youtube, reddit, digg or anywhere they slither in.

It's to their benefit that you are even interested in what they do, but we already know, they are going down. For myself, if I see a story that includes Fox News, anyone related to it, bad press, bad coverage, I would rather discuss it here, decide how to proceed than to post a comment on any other site. I cannot stomach it. I AM NOT one of their viewers, and by viewer I mean youtube, reddit, digg, lewrockwell, dailykos, et. al, anywhere they get exposure. I will not stop visiting any of the sites listed above, (except Foxnews) ,but will certainly limit my clicks, straying away from any station that I refuse to believe in, or feel will get exposure from RP's BAD expoure. It seems to be heading that way.

Think about it for a moment... no talk about Ron Paul, if even for a week??? "Silence is Deafening". We know we're still here. We know how we're going to vote. It is also our CHOICE not to make these stations money by calling in, emailing, blogging, or even voicing an opinion to these little pukes who, in the end, are only looking for viewers, i.e. $$

Just a thought

JPFromTally
01-07-2008, 06:50 PM
If they can ignore Ron then we can ignore this.

EvilEngineer
01-07-2008, 06:53 PM
what did I miss?