PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Have resources of auto-messaging company used by RNC in past races...

goldismoney
01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Perhaps someone here can help direct me to the right people. A friend of mine owns a auto-call messaging company, which has been used by candidates such as Schwarzenegger in CA among many others. I helped convert him to RP this weekend and he is willing to donate his services to get the message out. His suggestion was to get Dr. Paul on the actual voice message (he said this is what Schwarzenegger did). This has the potential to reach millions.

If anyone here can help provide suggestions as to the best people to contact, it would be greatly appreciated.

Soccrmastr
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Hmm.. it sounds like a great idea. You could always try to get RP on yourself, but since this is grassroots it would be best to have someone else talk about Ron Paul.

goldismoney
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Again, this is a done deal (regarding resources my friend is willing to use including phone lists and bandwidth). He just needs an actual voice message. He already has phone lists and can get more (although if the campaign has any other phone lists, it would increase effectiveness). Thanks in advance forum members for your help.

Soccrmastr
01-07-2008, 06:05 PM
You can d the voice thing, or get someone else. I doubt ROn Paul will do a personal emssage just for this, I dont even know if it's legal.

Ethek
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
You can d the voice thing, or get someone else. I doubt ROn Paul will do a personal emssage just for this, I dont even know if it's legal.

Yeah, we may just need to get some of the Grassroots radio ad producers to do a submission.

goldismoney
01-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah, we may just need to get some of the Grassroots radio ad producers to do a submission.

I agree that this might be the way to go. Does anyone out there have any submissions?