PDA

View Full Version : i registered republican today!

nc4rp
01-07-2008, 05:41 PM
i registered republican today. i never ever thought i would be saying that, but now i realize, after reading the republican bylaws, that the republican party rocks! i never knew it but im a conservative. its just that neocons and supremisists hijacked the party some time ago.

=The board of elections guy was very nice and it went fine. i ordered a map of my precincts in my county for $3 and will share the map with others who need it for canvassing.

go rp supporters!! were doing what we can in NC and SC to do our part when its our turn at bat (SC is priority at this point)

;)

hillertexas
01-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I know...I always thought I was a Democrat....boy was I wrong.

I think alot of Democrats don't know what a Democrat is. That's my favorite thing to ask people who tell me they are a Democrat..."Why are you a Democrat? What does the Democratic Party stand for?"

My parents are new Republicans as well. They thought they were Democrats, too. LOL

jointhefightforfreedom
01-07-2008, 05:46 PM
congrats and Welcome to the Revolution!!!!

angrydragon
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Yup, the real republicans believe in peace and liberty. Not those RINO's like President Bush, Romney, Rudy, McCain, Huckabee and all the other fakes.

greves
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I know...I always thought I was a Democrat....boy was I wrong.

I think alot of Democrats don't know what a Democrat is. That's my favorite thing to ask people who tell me they are a Democrat..."Why are you a Democrat? What does the Democratic Party stand for?"

My parents are new Republicans as well. They thought they were Democrats, too. LOL

The whole point is that "party politics" is completely meaningless. We all stand for these ideas: personal liberty, peace, the Constitution, etc. Maybe that makes us Personallibertypeaceconstitutionalists?

Party politics = useless.

It's the ideas that count.