PDA

View Full Version : Get Paul on Howard stern??

jointhefightforfreedom
01-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Should we get ron Paul on howard stern? What do you guys think?
I def think we should! :D
Not only for the exposure on the howard stern show
but also the Trickle down media exposure theat will ensue!

http://www.howardstern.com/contact.hs

Contact the Howard Stern Show

If you would like to email comments to the show, you can email them to SternShow@HowardStern.com or just use the form below.

If you would like to email comments about the Website, you can email them to Webmaster@HowardStern.com or use the form below.

If you see something good on TV that you think JD should pull for the show, send him an email at JD@HowardStern.com

If you would like to send anything to The Howard Stern Show the address is:
The Howard Stern Show
c/o Tracey Millman
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

If you would like to call the show, the number is 1-888-9-ASSHOLE (1-888-927-7465)

jankyflava
01-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Bump

PimpBlimp
01-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-07-2008, 05:44 PM
So how do we want to do this ?
Email blast requests?
organize a call in on the show?

Jimmy
01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Not to be a kill joy...but has anyone really thought this through? Stern not what I would consider...stable. NO telling what would happen....just a thought is all.

wildflower
01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
No, just.... no.

josh24601
01-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Yes yes yes.

Anybody who has followed Stern knows that he is VERY pro-individual liberty.

He HATES the Patriot Act and that crap, and feels stupid and upset that he was convinced to support the Iraq War. Stern would worship RP if he had a 15 minute convo with him.

Stern would be very very very friendly if he ever had him on. It's a fantastic idea, and the reach RP would get would be worth a billion TV commercials.

literatim
01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Hell no.

filmmaker58
01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85CLizP8z3E

Listen to this!!! The doctor will FREE you now.

PimpBlimp
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Yes yes yes.

Anybody who has followed Stern knows that he is VERY pro-individual liberty.

He HATES the Patriot Act and that crap, and feels stupid and upset that he was convinced to support the Iraq War. Stern would worship RP if he had a 15 minute convo with him.

Stern would be very very very friendly if he ever had him on. It's a fantastic idea, and the reach RP would get would be worth a billion TV commercials.

I agree.

TXcarlosTX
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
just sent my email.... this will be good

PimpBlimp
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
email sent

rp08orbust
01-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Yes

Ron Paul is not the front-runner, he needs to take some big risks.

Jimmy
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Ok doky....but don't be suprised though when Howard Stern has a spray paint your di** purple and take a picture day.... and wants Ron to go first. I'm just saying.... hes unstable.

EvilNight
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Pfft. Stern's never been unstable unless he's on the telephone with one of his bosses or the FCC. He's one of the best interviewers alive. His show has some snarky, adolescent humor, sure. It usually bores me, I don't listen, though I did enjoy his movie. Once in a while a great interview pops up on his show and that's when Stern and his guests are at their best.

An interview with Howard Stern and Ron Paul is priceless. Stern's base is hardcore libertarian, young-republican, and conservative-minded democrat which is exactly our audience. Stern's fans take his opinion very seriously on political matters and vote accordingly (usually with their dollars). Stern gets to be the man to "introduce the world" to Ron Paul and that'll be enough for him. He and Ron share a hell of a lot more than any other candidate on the field does with Stern and he just doesn't know it yet.

Send those emails. I'd say just on the audio clip I heard of him endorsing Ron that he'll be calling Ron up soon anyway. Your emails will just speed up the process. The only thing better than Stern within our reach right now is either another record-breaking money bomb in the double digits or a first place victory in New Hampshire. If Ron gets to talk about his NH victory on Stern it'll be a coup beyond belief.

transistor
01-07-2008, 06:21 PM
no, don't waste ron's time.

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I've heard Howard interview many sitting politicians. He knows better than to fuck around with their careers like that. He keeps it clean.

You're doing us all a disservice by discouraging this. The campaign will decide what is appropriate. If we don't do our part and pave the road - which the campaign can follow if it sees fit - then we are failures.

Don't make excuses, just make contacts. Go and do it, or do something else constructive. Otherwise ask yourself why you're here to begin with.

thrillhouse
01-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey, calling in to Stern's show worked for Christie Whitman in the NJ governors race. So much so that she named a rest stop after him.

And I found this (http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/howard-stern.html) too.

AceNZ
01-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Great idea. Howard Stern's audience are an excellent match for the RP message of personal freedom and liberty. His show is also heard by a huge number of people -- the exposure would be great.

I sent an email recommendation....

homah
01-07-2008, 06:46 PM
He's one of the best interviewers alive.

Absolutely. It might seem surprising to those who haven't listened to the show much, but he gives a great interview -- fair, provocative questions, good pace, etc. He turns off the immaturity for his biggest interviews. Nice post, btw.

the_oco
01-07-2008, 07:34 PM
By far the best interviewer alive. And no, he won't try to get Ron to ride the Sybian. He never tools around with politicians careers. The worst he would do is make a crack about Ron being married to the same woman over 50 years.

josh24601
01-08-2008, 01:02 AM
I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59580

Honestly, Stern brought MILLIONS to Satellite Radio JUST to listen to him. He has a MASSIVE following. He's also popular in very big cities.

This is a MUST for this campaign. Howard loves him like I knew he would. It will be CRIMINAL if RP does not visit him ASAP.

slamhead
01-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Yeah...I emailed Howard and asked that perhaps he should just throw in an endorsement for Ron Paul...way to go

literatim
01-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Yeah great news for WorldNetDaily. :rolleyes:

hotbrownsauce
01-08-2008, 01:09 AM
I sent an e-mail earlier

josh24601
01-08-2008, 01:22 AM
I can't stress how incredible Dr. Paul on Howard's program would be. If you knew Howard's history of being regulated and silenced by the government and in his jobs, and how this has shaped his views of the role of government and free speech / personal liberty, and how upset he is about the Patriot Act and Iraq.... God, what a boon for this campaign if we are smart enough to do something about it.

Did I mention his millions of viewers that singlehandedly turned satellite radio profitable in an act of collective protest against the constrictions of government interfearance? Sound familiar???

life_is_good
01-08-2008, 01:23 AM
More exposure for Ron Paul is always a good thing.

Some people love Howard Stern. And if Stern loves Ron Paul, this will be a good thing.

It must be a cold day in hell, cuz I just thanked Howard Stern.

email sent.

josh24601
01-08-2008, 01:38 AM
More exposure for Ron Paul is always a good thing.

Some people love Howard Stern. And if Stern loves Ron Paul, this will be a good thing.

It must be a cold day in hell, cuz I just thanked Howard Stern.

email sent.

Hey, freedom is popular!

I encourage people to send message both to Stern thanking him and showing him support for standing up for Dr. Paul as well as to the campaign TO GET HIM ON THAT PROGRAM ASAP.

LibertyRevolution
01-08-2008, 01:42 AM
I say go for it. Ron Paul can handle any question anyone throws at him. he just answers how he honestly feels. I also think he should bring the Ron Paul Girl with him, it will help entertain howard so paul can keep on message.

jorlowitz
01-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Yeah, don't waste your time with millions of new listeners getting informed by their favorite host and a great politician and thinker. What a waste!