PDA

View Full Version : Digg Bury Brigade: Obama

cyrax
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/GOP_Doubts_Fears_Post_Partisan_Obama_2

I'm personally tired of seeing these mindless Obama posts being dugg up at Digg. It's just more of the same blind "We Need Change" "Bring Everyone Together" "Believe in Hope" message that the media keeps sucking Obama's d*** on.

Also, hi, first post here but have been viewing off and on.

constitutional
02-10-2008, 11:03 AM
yes, sick of it. People are so brainwashed.

Mystile
02-11-2008, 06:44 AM
Id love to see Obama become president, just so these tools can learn a hard lesson when we sink into more war/depression.

trispear
02-11-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm hoping that the next president will set the country up for a Paul/Sanford or Paul/Palin run in 2012. I see that as the last chance to get Paul as president w/o him being way too old in the minds of the public (he already has this problem unfortunately).

Anyway, I bury most obama stories on digg except the legitimate ones. Paul got an endorsement from the libertarian inclined former Governor of New Mexico. Never made the front page. Obama got some Texas state senator's endorsement -- Labeled as a *huge* hispanic endorsement -- yeah, just that nobody knows their own state senators, let alone the ones from another state.

In World & Business yesterday at one time, 8 out of 10 stories had been Obama stories. The guy could sneeze and it gets dugg up to the front page. I suspect it's the Digg super-editors that are manipulating this. It's also rather annoying.

Chibioz
02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I personally don't bury any obama stuff but it does tick me off that our stuff has been labeled "spam" and obama crap is all over the place. That wouldn't bother me as much if 95% of Ron Paul stories weren't instantly buried.