PDA

View Full Version : ~~LIVE FREE OR DIE~~ Proposed Money Event~~

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Tomorrow is the NH primary. These forums will be packed to record levels very likely as they were last time there was a primary. There will be probably 2000 or more people in here and we have an opportunity to take advantage of this. If we do well in NH everyone will be pumped up and for the most part will be 100% behind the campaign. I think we should plan a money event that would begin the day of the primary (So it can get mass attention) and that would last for a 7-day period. The reason this would work I think is because on Jan 8th if we do well the donations will spike anyway. We can take advantage of this and plan for the money-event to start then and last throughout the week. As each day passes more and more people would hear about it and join in. We need something fresh and we also need money quick so ads can be put out far before super Tuesday to actually change voters minds.

If we don't do a 7 day event (Better name required) then we at least need to capitalize on the fact these forums will be packed like never before and do something. Personally I think making it 7days would give those who haven't heard about it time to join in and it would be something new people can get excited about. Regardless of what we choose to do it's a mistake not to do something tomorrow which will be a big day in the forums.. and hopefully for Ron Paul's campaign as well.

ItsTime
01-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I agree. We need to all donate something tomorrow night. I proposed this for Iowa.. it was shot down.

WE NEED TO DO THIS! Campaign needs money NOW :)

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah I think we should keep the money-bomb's that we have in place but try this out tomorrow. This is a huge opportunity and it actually could work.

kill the banks
01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
lot's of traffic ~ why not

kill the banks