PDA

View Full Version : This is what Dr. Paul needs to be told

Stealth4
01-07-2008, 05:01 PM
From another forum member in another thread. But its already been recorded. I just hope he was assertive.

"TONIGHT HE NEEDS TO HAVE A SERIOUS MOMENT... AND CLOSE ON WHY HIS ENTIRE LIFE OF STRICTLY ADHERING TO THE CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN BUILDING UP TO THIS EXACT MOMENT.. and that he is, with out a doubt, the best candidate in either party to lead america into a more peaceful and prosper future.

Listen to McCain.. his entire vocabulary centers around "I'm the man for the job.. I'm ready to be president.. the people know I can turn this country around.. vote for me because I can win against the DEMs.. etc.

Dr. Paul needs to close tonight on Leno.. enough of this "i'm a nice guy, vote for the nice guy" crap. America is in serious trouble right now and demands serious leadership. Paul needs to tell, straight up to the independent, that a vote for Obama or McCain is a vote to continue the war and an aggressive foreign policy. PERIOD."

phixion
01-07-2008, 05:04 PM
It's going to be an interesting viewing - he's fired up and he knows exactly what to say judging by his piece on CNN earlier.

I'm going to bed so I can watch it before work tomorrow morning. (From the UK).

Pete

kill the banks
01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
It's going to be an interesting viewing - he's fired up and he knows exactly what to say judging by his piece on CNN earlier.

I'm going to bed so I can watch it before work tomorrow morning. (From the UK).

Pete

amen

it's us or the neocon elite america ~ and here's what they stand for ... & why america needs a doctor

kill the banks