PDA

View Full Version : We need to go after Mccain and Obama

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Ron Paul needs some of the Mccain and Obama independent votes in order to win in New Hampshire.
I haven't seen any out there yet but has any one made a Mccain/Obama attack video with there flip flopping on the war?

Ron called out young Obama voters at the debate. I just hope He'll bring up Mccains 100 year war, and Obama continuing to vote for war funding on Leno tonight.

hueylong
01-07-2008, 03:47 PM
No no no no no no no no.

Stop telling Dr. Paul what to do. Dr. Paul will stay ON MESSAGE.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 03:56 PM
The message is great but we have people lying blatantly to voters.
If they weren't likely to vote for Ron that's fine.

But these are Specifically independent voters who would most likely vote for Ron.
So it's makes a hell of alot of sense for Ron and his supporters to say it like it is.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Dr. Paul will stay ON MESSAGE.

That's exactly my point his message is exactly against these phonies. I honestly would be very surprised if Ron didn't call both of them out.

grfgerger
01-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Ron Paul needs some of the Mccain and Obama independent votes in order to win in New Hampshire.
I haven't seen any out there yet but has any one made a Mccain/Obama attack video with there flip flopping on the war?

Ron called out young Obama voters at the debate. I just hope He'll bring up Mccains 100 year war, and Obama continuing to vote for war funding on Leno tonight.

Did you see his interview on CNN this morning? He definitely went after mccain hard saying that his foreign policy was "unacceptable".

itshappening
01-07-2008, 04:18 PM
I reckon he'll mention 100 years on Leno, I hope so

it would be most logical. people need to know!

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I reckon he'll mention 100 years on Leno, I hope so

it would be most logical. people need to know! We all hope so.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Right now Cnn is talking about exactly that independent voters. Most of them are undecided and the camps are going crazy! Lets get in there.

Richandler
01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
I reckon you make it known at the voting booth that McCain wants 100 years war.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I reckon you make it known at the voting booth that McCain wants 100 years war.

Campaigning inside the voting center err... not a good idea.

But some supporters with clever signs pointing out McCain and Obama's continued support and funding for the war "outside" the voting center would be very effective.

jcarcinogen
01-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Too late Paul went to LA today to do Leno.

Richandler
01-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Campaigning inside the voting center err... not a good idea.

But some supporters with clever signs pointing out McCain and Obama's continued support and funding for the war "outside" the voting center would be very effective.

Saying to your friend who is "voting for McCain" that you don't like his 100 year war plan a little louder than your normal voice isn't going to hurt anyone.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Well go do it, don't just talk about it... Find out what works and report back...

Richandler
01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Well go do it, don't just talk about it... Find out what works and report back...

I would but I'm on the opposite side of the United States.

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Remember this is a National election. It means everybody in every state has a voice. So talk to the people in your state.

kill the banks
01-07-2008, 05:43 PM
the message is simple to win NH ~ vote for them you're "neoconned" with more of the same
only i will walk the talk ; only i will change it !

kill the banks

jd603
01-07-2008, 05:45 PM
I disagree, I believe many of them are NOT undecided, don't believe everything you hear in the media. :)

Right now Cnn is talking about exactly that independent voters. Most of them are undecided and the camps are going crazy! Lets get in there.