PDA

View Full Version : "Conservatives" still dont even know Rp exists. check this out

Dave Wood
01-07-2008, 02:50 PM
http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2008/01/iowa-caucus-results-explained.html

This guy says the media is bias so he gets his news from fox, Rush, Jay leno monologues-----remember that part.

Look at how he describes Ron Pauls 10%----very telling. The media closes the door for some. Ron has got to advertise on the Rush show, period.

Benaiah
01-07-2008, 02:52 PM
//

JPFromTally
01-07-2008, 02:59 PM
This guy never watched a debate.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Some people think we are beyond the "google Ron Paul" or "who is Ron Paul?" phase.... I don't think so. I ask every guest at my hotel if they've heard of Ron Paul, and I'd say that 70% have never even heard of him.

agree... name recognition still our number 1 issue...

Dave Wood
01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
You guys have to read the comments on that blog----amazing, amazing how out of touch Fox viewers are. Just goes to show you, unless your looking for tabloid news, you certainly arent going to hear it on Fox.

frasu
01-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Someone named "Ron Paul" got 10% of the vote

damn... that is not good... What part of the internet we are missing?

stevedasbach
01-07-2008, 03:09 PM
http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2008/01/iowa-caucus-results-explained.html

This guy says the media is bias so he gets his news from fox, Rush, Jay leno monologues-----remember that part.

Look at how he describes Ron Pauls 10%----very telling. The media closes the door for some. Ron has got to advertise on the Rush show, period.

The guy knows who Ron Paul is. He's just being a jerk -- trying to bait some Paul supporters to post comments so he can trash them.

If he truly didn't know, he wouldn't have used quotes. Frankly, if he truly didn't know, he would probably have Googled him and wrote a better blog entry.

Dave Wood
01-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Steve, I think you missed it on this one......read the comments, they are clueless!

stevedasbach
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Steve, I think you missed it on this one......read the comments, they are clueless!

Could be -- I didn't read the comments. However the original post reads like satire to me. Think fredthompsonforums.com.

pinkmandy
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM

The parts where Conservative Christians hang out. Are there popular message boards they go to? What sites do they visit? THAT'S where those who are Christian RP supporters need to be heading in the most diplomatic of ways- maybe by some of our RP Christians campaigning on their sites for Dr. Paul.

I suggested a subforum yesterday to spearhead some sort of effort to help reach different voting blocks. A subforum for the Christians to brainstorm and coordinate together would be very helpful imo. Homeschoolers might be another category. Women should be out recruiting one female dominated sites. We are a very diverse group here but we aren't organized like we could be to be most effective in reaching people.

fj45lvr
01-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Get walter williams to help do a ron paul ad for RUSH's show and the rest of the "conservatives" .... I agree that they do not know Paul is the MOST conservative Congressman we have in the nation.

tesseract
01-07-2008, 03:19 PM
That blog reads like satire to me - are you sure it's real?

pinkmandy
01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I converted my GYNECOLOGIST to Ron Paul Monday morning during a pap smear, lol. My good Catholic doctor had never heard of him...we are missing A LOT of people. We need to organize online and start patrolling the net where "others" are because they obviously aren't finding us. We must find them!

CodeMonkey
01-07-2008, 03:37 PM
It's obviously satire. All the candidates' descriptions were comical, plus the name of the blog is "Jon Swift".

pinkmandy
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Satire or not, there is a gap in how many people know about Ron Paul. I wear my button everywhere and people STILL ask me all the time. We need to reach these folks. Some people only watch local news one time/day. Too many have NO clue.

Eponym_mi
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
I converted my GYNECOLOGIST to Ron Paul Monday morning during a pap smear

ROFLMAO! Please schedule yourself for weekly visits with different doctors!;)

slamhead
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM

Not missing the internet...we are not getting this message OFF!!! the internet..This is why we need to get ads like this to the people.

http://web.monoglot.net/ronpaul/RPAD.pdf

And we have to go out and canvas the precincts!!!

Janet0116
01-07-2008, 04:02 PM
The comments are sarcastic. Those people know who Ron Paul is.

Soccrmastr
01-07-2008, 04:09 PM
This guys obviously an idiot... RP's been in every debate except the most recent Fox one...
lol re-read the comments obviously theyre being sarcastic!