PDA

View Full Version : Just got a call from Vista Print

winston84
07-19-2007, 02:53 PM
A rep from just called me trying to sell me some website promotion service, they got my info from the order I placed. She thought I was running for office, lol. So I informed her about who Ron Paul is and his immense web presence. Apparently she never heard of him (thanks MSM), but I told her she will soon enough. She started to ask me questions about the points that I had printed on the business cards, she was impressed by his no vote on the Iraq War and for not voting to increase congressional pay [I made sure to write that he is a 10th term congressman].

She thought I was a hired PR person for Ron Paul, but I told her I'm just one of a many thousands of volunteers. It was actually a pleasure to speak personally with the rep, she wasn't pushy and was genuinely interested in having another option to consider for president.

Chase
07-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Speaking of Vista Print, I have a bunch of Ron Paul cards too. Now, whenever I get some snail spam - a credit card offer, or something, I drop a Ron Paul card in the free business reply mail envelope and drop it in the mailbox. Someone, somewhere, will open the envelope and see Dr. Paul's message.

winston84
07-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Speaking of Vista Print, I have a bunch of Ron Paul cards too. Now, whenever I get some snail spam - a credit card offer, or something, I drop a Ron Paul card in the free business reply mail envelope and drop it in the mailbox. Someone, somewhere, will open the envelope and see Dr. Paul's message.

Haha, thats freaken great! :D