PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republicans Running For Office--Request For SubForum

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Today I found out about Joe Arminio who is running for Congress as a Ron Paul Republican in Maryland. Even though I live in Mississippi and don't have any money to donate to his campaign, I sent him a quick email just to thank him for trying.

Right now I can think of Paul Broun in Congress from Georgia, and Mark Sanford and Sandra Palin, governors of South Carolina and Alaska, respectively. I don't know if they consider themselves "Ron Paul" Republicans but from what I've heard they hold to the Constitution to guide their political decisions.

How about the moderators create a new sub-forum dedicated to Ron Paul Republicans who are either currently in office or who are actively campaigning for office? One central location to find out who else in the country is running on the same kind of platform that Ron Paul supports? Personally I'd like to see the rEVOLution continue and grow no matter what the outcome of this Presidential election.

paulette
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Good idea.

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Ah ha, I've just noticed the "Liberty Candidates" sub-forum. That's where this post belongs :)