PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the video of the signs behind the candidates?

Starks
01-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I haven't been able to find it.

Son of Freedom
01-07-2008, 03:05 PM
You are not the only one looking for this, I was first to report this last night but unfortunately I don't record TV. Someone has to have this. For those still in the dark about this, here is what we're looking for.

During the actual FOX Forum with the 5 Republican candidates, there was a lot of action happening in the backgroud within the first 15 minutes. The back of the room where the forum took place was all glass. About 50' behind that glass wall was another building at the location. There was a lot of rushing around, what looked like RP signs (possibly) being hung inside the windows of the building across the way. Police and Security rushed the building and tore down the signs. We don't know what happened.

Where the heck are our TiVo people at?

Jamon
01-07-2008, 03:14 PM
http://unsilenced.info/index.php?topic=3.0

CountryRoads
01-07-2008, 03:18 PM
http://unsilenced.info/index.php?topic=3.0

Nice, thank you :)

Son of Freedom
01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the video. Now, do we know what happened? Who were the supporters, what happened to them, do they have a statement?

Jamon
01-07-2008, 03:22 PM
We'll probably have to wait until they're out of jail to get a public statement. ;)

constitutional
01-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the video. Now, do we know what happened? Who were the supporters, what happened to them, do they have a statement?

two words: gitmo. :eek:

Son of Freedom
01-07-2008, 04:13 PM
two words: gitmo. :eek:

In a couple of years with HR1955 and a dictator there might be no humor in this at all. Right now it is funny.

Abyss
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Well it woudl be far better, if it wasn't black and white blobs

Matt Davidson
01-09-2008, 09:24 AM
I camped out in the building for six hours, then got some intel on where to place the signs from my friend back home watching the debate. Just after I had put up all the rally signs, I got a call screaming RUN!. I escaped with about three seconds to spare... ran out the back door and back to my car. I covered my RP bumper sticker with a Rudy sticker that I snagged from one of his town halls earlier in the year and drove out sipping a snapple and playing the White Stripes with my window down. The security thought I was just another St. Anselm's student.

The original plan was to drape a huge banner over some building behind the candidates, but the roof was more secure than I had expected.

PS does anyone know how to pick a Russwin Corbin lock?

Matt