PDA

View Full Version : NJ Radio Ads

crazyfacedjenkins
01-07-2008, 02:04 PM
I want to run ads in WPRB 103.3 Princeton. They cost $15 for 30sec at anytime as long as I purchase atleast 15 ads. They have 3 periods in the day where they will play Classical, Jazz or Rock. The classical and jazz generally have an older demography and the Rock has more of a college age demography. Anyway, does anyone have good ideas for ads? Or any thoughts or inputs in general?

crazyfacedjenkins
01-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Also when do you think I should start running them? Primary is Feb 5

crazyfacedjenkins
01-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Has anyone done anything other than take online polls?

Promo
01-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I guess everybody is concentrated on NH

anyway I think it's a good idea, and not even so expensive, unfortunately I have no experience or anything on the subject

Lord Xar
01-07-2008, 02:55 PM
there are a ton of examples of radio ads out there. I have some, operationnh has some - others have done some.. etc...

What are the concerns of New Jersians? Start there..

What are the top 3 concerns...

crazyfacedjenkins
01-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Well I was thinking of creating or getting a few ads focused at

1. college students, it broadcasts out of Princeton and their rock tends to be geared towards this audience.

2. Their classical is generally the type you would hear on NPR: Bach, Mozart. Also their Jazz is the type you would hear out of Temple radio in philly: Miles Davis, Charlie Parker not the "smooth" jazz. So I would think their audience for this music would be an older crowd.

frasu
01-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Also I would think references to the destruction of the middle class, economic issues play well in NJ... but unfortunately it fells to me we are overtaken here by the obama "real change" people... :mad: