PDA

View Full Version : Emulate Ron Paul

raiha
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey can anyone imagine Ron Paul charging down the road yelling out "Fuck Frank Luntz?"

Can't quite imagine it somehow.
Do the man and the campaign a favour and find some other ways to express anger.
Intimidation tactics is what the Neo-cons do. If you want to be stormtroopers head on over that way!

Those of you who managed to maintain some decorum, congratulations and bless your hearts.

constitutional
01-07-2008, 02:02 PM
When you are right on an issue, and you email/call/ go out and protest and they don't respond. You have full right to break loose your chains and decimate the enemy. Are you going to stand there and say:

You: "Mr. Luntz, you are unfair."
Mr. Luntz: "Get over it."
You: "oh ok, have a nice day."

I don't advocate violence. Did you see him say "You can do whatever you want, I'll not loose my job."

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah, he pretty much gave me the impression of "I'll do whatever I want, and you punks will have zero effect on me."

raiha
01-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Did you see him say "You can do whatever you want, I'll not loose my job."

No. That's kind of the point. Neither will have any of the "undecided voters" all over the US who see the footage.

It looks like mob rule. Not a pretty sight.
I guess you need to make a decision as to whether you are there to get some unpleasant emotions off your chest and thus feel better, or attract older conservative voters as well as others.

Civil disobedience packs more of a punch if it is dignified.

Dr.3D
01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
No. That's kind of the point. Neither will have any of the "undecided voters" all over the US who see the footage.

It looks like mob rule. Not a pretty sight.
I guess you need to make a decision as to whether you are there to get some unpleasant emotions off your chest and thus feel better, or attract older conservative voters as well as others.

Civil disobedience packs more of a punch if it is dignified.

I agree.... let's show some dignity!

The only thing that video will change is people minds as to what kind of people support Ron Paul.

Waldo
01-07-2008, 03:09 PM
I agree as well. Yes we all know Frank is a low-life. But to others watching this, it just looks like a bunch of punks being disrespectful to a guy who appears to be calmly answering their questions. Do we want to belittle a low-life or gain supporters?

DrNoZone
01-07-2008, 03:11 PM
www.wwrpd.org