PDA

View Full Version : Creative Ways To Get Ron Paul Name Recognition

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-07-2008, 01:53 PM
My Story About Ron Paul

I would like to tell everyone a story and hopefully give some advice to how we can help get Dr. Paul's name out there,

I am 24 years old. I live in Rhode Island and became a Ron Paul supporter about 4 months ago when I first heard of him online. nobody I know really cares about politics but when I heard Dr. Paul's message I felt like if I didn't do something I would regret it for the rest of my life.

I purchased a hat some signs and 1000 slim jims from his campaign site. Every day that I go to work at Lowe's I always carry about 100 pamphlets and I use my job secretly to get his message out to people. At my job they forced me to take my Ron Paul hat off so I resorted to parking my car right at the entrance of Lowe's every day for my shift and sticking 2 giant Ron Paul signs in the back of my car window so that for 9 hours every day, every single person that comes into that parking lot sees Ron Paul for President.

I bring up Dr. Paul and what he stands for to just about every customer I get a chance to talk to. I have no help from others, no group of Ron Paul supporters around me but I feel like that is slowly changing. Today alone I met 4 people who were extremely receptive to Dr. Paul's message and I was able to give them extra slim jims to give to their families and friends.

I think it is a good idea if no one has thought of it yet, for those of us who work in retail or high traffic environments, to buy Ron Paul signs and place them in our windows and make sure we park in areas where lots of people come into contact with our signs.

I would say that even being by myself I have talked to over 100 people and probably had over 1000 cars drive right past signs saying Ron Paul for president.

Our biggest problem seems to be getting him name recognition. If we just place signs in strategic areas and people see them, even if they don't react to them, when they see or hear of Dr. Paul later on, they will feel more familiar with him drawing on their previous memory of seeing a sign for him.

This is a psychological conditioning all humans have. Memory created familiarity. This is how the MSM's control the population but we can fight back doing the same thing. Even if you don't get to talk to people, whatever jobs we do for 8-10 hours a day, that is 8-10 hours equivalent of someone holding a free sign up in a busy area.