PDA

View Full Version : Unity 08

j6p
01-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Good thing maryland and some other states have ron paul delegates.

This is a warning to all Ron Paulians:

I have been following this election process from the begining. I have kept an eye on a group called Unity 08 because that sounded like it might be a viable alternative to what we have. Now i don't. But I want to warn you guys about the fact that this group could get in the way of Ron Paul winning the election.

What is Unity 08?:

Unity 08 is a national group that will be or already has gotten on all ballots nationally. Their delegates which will decide their nominee is made of anyone who wants to take part via the internet. Their basic thing is that they want to nominate a bipartisan ticket. There are many establishment/CFR people who are part of this organization. Right now they have around 120,000 people signed up. You think this group has no power? I myself signed up for the group in the beginning but didn't follow through.

Bloomberg (CFR) has talked for a number of months about using Unity 08 to run for the presidency. Today in Oklahoma there will be a gathering talking about just this thing with a bunch of CFR people.

This is a warning to all Ron Paulians who know nothing about this group and think Bloomberg or some other establishment candidate is no threat. I warn you now to watch out.

My piece of advice:

Every Ron Paul supporter sign up to be a delegate in this group so we stop the CFR from hijacking it or we could even take it over and use it to nominate Ron Paul for the election so he gets 2 nominations. We need at least 125,000 Ron Paulians to sign up as delegates. It is not hard at all. It is very easy. It is easier than signing up for a new email address.

WE MUST DO THIS TODAY BECAUSE BLOOMBERG IS MEETING IN OKLAHOMA DISCUSSING THIS TODAY.

If you want to find out more about Unity 08 search for them in news articles on google, look at their website and their wikipedia page. Also, search for bloomberg in articles discussing unity 08-you will find him and not just recently.

I know no Ron Paulians know about this group.

I am probably the only person who knows about it.

If anyone is interested in stopping this let me know. If you want me to put together all my research on it and post it, I will. If you want me to go through the stuff and just post the conclusions, I will.

By the way, as a side note, Daniel Estulin, the guy who reported on the possible threat to Ron Paul's life on Alex Jones' show also said that the establishment's (CFR, Bilderberg) choice for candidate is Bloomberg-so might all the pieces now be coming together?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=79942&highlight=unity

flannerywannabe
01-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I thought Unity 08 had been pressuring Paul to accept a third-party run with them? That would be counterintuitive if as you say it's a CFR-controlled group, but it's what I had heard.

j6p
01-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah, it is counterintutive. The reason i posted it was because they are pulling out the stops. Good thing Ron Paul supporters are becoming delegates on the local level.