PDA

View Full Version : Does McCain have a goiter? Tumor? Abscess? or what?

mortepa
01-07-2008, 01:27 PM
As I watch some of his videos, I notice that his underjaw seems absolutely huge. Am I the only one noticing this? Does he have issues going on there or is it just from just talking a lot of crap about Ron?

Perhaps it is a reptillian characteristic showing through. haha :D

N13
01-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Cancer

FrankRep
01-07-2008, 01:39 PM
This is in bad taste.

justinc.1089
01-07-2008, 01:41 PM
They do blink a lot lol...... but blinking is something people do when they're lying, any psychologist will tell you that. It explains why Romney blinks 60 times a second! lol

But yeah it has something to do with cancer because he used to have skin cancer I think.

Yom
01-07-2008, 01:44 PM
That's just the size of his jaw.

Young McCain:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2007/10/25/PH2007102501451.jpg

pacelli
01-07-2008, 01:49 PM
They do blink a lot lol...... but blinking is something people do when they're lying, any psychologist will tell you that. It explains why Romney blinks 60 times a second! lol

I'm a psychologist. There are more solid non-verbal indicators of lying. The problem with using blinking as the benchmark is that the eyes are extremely sensitive to the environment. If there is a little breeze, or it is cold, you tend to blink a lot. Unless you're in the same room with someone and can evaluate the environment, it is tough to make a clear case.

The real measure of lying is the response of the pupils (compared to multiple baseline measurements), voice inflection changes, repeated odd phrasings, and body language.

Romney is just plain scary.

justinc.1089
01-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm a psychologist. There are more solid non-verbal indicators of lying. The problem with using blinking as the benchmark is that the eyes are extremely sensitive to the environment. If there is a little breeze, or it is cold, you tend to blink a lot. Unless you're in the same room with someone and can evaluate the environment, it is tough to make a clear case.

The real measure of lying is the response of the pupils (compared to multiple baseline measurements), voice inflection changes, repeated odd phrasings, and body language.

Romney is just plain scary.

Well when you watch them in like 20 different places and they're blinking non-stop at every place, chances are they're blinking from lying probably. But yeah I agree there are better indicators of lying than just eyes blinking lol.

WillInMiami
01-07-2008, 02:00 PM
His only problem is a brain tumor (and no brain left). He's lost his damn mind as indicated by "Iraq for a 100 years!", "he he he he, snort, we'll miss you tomorrow Ron - he he he he, snort", "We need to allow 12 million illegals to stay!", "Teddy Kennedy is a fine chap - we work together regularly" - and the list goes on for miles...

HOLLYWOOD
01-07-2008, 02:05 PM
I think HUCKABEE BLINKS EXTREMELY OFTEN...

on McCain:

The Jury is still out whether it's HARBORING NUTS FOR WINTER or DDT according to these people...

http://wonkette.com/politics/danger/mccain-heroically-not-fired-upon-198650.php

Starks
01-07-2008, 02:08 PM
McCain's jaw is huge and swollen.

Mortikhi
01-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Remember when McCain was over in Iraq, there was a video of him and it showed this big black spot on his forehead ala Gorbechov?

Well if you watch the last debates, it looks like he is wearing makeup on that very same spot - above his left eye near his hair line.

shrapnel88
01-07-2008, 02:10 PM
"it's Not A Tumah!!!"

Magsec
01-07-2008, 02:10 PM
McCain blinks the most when talking. I don't like it, something's up.

HOLLYWOOD
01-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Here's the FACTS:
Here's the link

McCain's Melanoma and Scars from treatment of his Cancer link (http://www.commondreams.org/views05/1128-27.htm)

"Do I want to be President? Sure," McCain told the Wall Street Journal in October. "Do I want to run for President? That's the question." Yet it's one of the worst-kept secrets in Washington that McCain is running, so long as his health holds up (he'll be 72 in August 2008, and he bears a deep scar along his swollen left cheek from melanoma treatments). The obvious question then becomes, Can he win?

propanes
01-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Article: Physically fit to serve as the 44th president?

When doctors removed a melanoma from his left temple in 2000, they did exploratory surgery to look for cancer in his lymph nodes, leaving a buildup of scar tissue — a big lump — on his left jaw.

h**p://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-mccain17may17,0,2261822,full.story?coll=la-home-center

GoneResistance
01-07-2008, 02:14 PM
McCain's jaw is huge and swollen.

McCain has had repeated surgery on the left side of his jaw. You can see the scar tissue. I have seen him more than once where the left side is quite a bit larger, then he has surgery to take some of that out.

Who wants a President with Cancer? Not me. Sorry, but I'm not voting for anyone who has cancer. Being President is tough enough already.

propanes
01-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Who wants a President with Cancer? Not me. Sorry, but I'm not voting for anyone who has cancer. Being President is tough enough already.

Who would be next if he became too ill? Vice president Giuliani or Lieberman.

Big Lou
01-07-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm a psychologist. There are more solid non-verbal indicators of lying. .

Primary way to tell if these guys are lying is if their mouths are moving.