PDA

View Full Version : Important: Myrtle Beach Debate Watching Party and Rally

urimind
01-07-2008, 01:01 PM
The following is from Brian Gentry, South Carolina coordinator for the campaign.
I will be there! NO Question. We need as many as humanly possible! Sounds fun.

January 7, 2008

A rally and debate watching location has been secured. Information below:

Come to Myrtle Beach on Thursday, Jan 10 to watch the Republican debate and to rally for Ron Paul. Meet Ron Paul Supporters starting at 7:30PM to dine, drink, see and hear Dr. Paul spread his message of Freedom, Prosperity, and Peace at the televised Republican debate. Dr. Paul will drop by after the debate and spin room to address his supporters.

Myrtle Beach, SC
Thursday January 10th, 2008
7:30PM-12:00PM

Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery
1321 Celebrity Circle (off 21st Avenue North)
Broadway at the Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

8 big screens indoors and 3 in the outdoor beer garden - Plus it's the LIBERTY steakhouse. The food and drink at the Liberty is great, so plan to eat here to support the hospitality shown to Ron Paul Supporters by the staff and management at the Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery, Broadway at the Beach.

Go to http://www.libertysteakhouseandbrewery.com/locations/ for map and driving directions

Please forward this far and wide and let's fill this place up with Ron Paul Supporters.

Brian R Gentry
South Carolina Coordinator
Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
571-242-7500 (cell)

Like i said, me and my roomate are making the drive from NC... about 3-4 hours! Lets have alot of people down there!

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Take some South Carolina flags with you for the rally! :)

sloned
01-07-2008, 01:28 PM
My wife and I will be there.Everyone should also check out the Horry County Meetup and volunteer to help in their canvassing effort there.Make a weekend of it. They look to be very organized and as much as canvassing is stressed on this forum I don't think people grasp how important and effective it is for this campaign.If you knock on someones door in Myrtle Beach and tell them you drove 4 hours to attend a rally and are volunteering your time to help Dr. Paul get his message out it gets peoples attention.Be courageous!!

urimind
01-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Nice, i will see you there then. Hopefully a bunch of people show up, i am doing what i can to talk people into going.

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Don't forget South Carolina and Fort Moultrie flags! I've contacted every Meetup in South Carolina I know of, contacted the three official HQ by phone, and posted in the campaign suggestion box about this! Where there is a Ron Paul supporter, there needs to be South Carolina flags waving in the wind!

These things are strikingly beautiful, majestic, and very effective in showing everyone that Ron Paul is the candidate for South Carolina! We need a sea of liberty in South Carolina! :D

fuzzybekool
01-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I am leaving for South Carolina from here in Chicago-land right after I watch Ron Paul on Jay Leno. My brother will be with me as we make our 15 hour drive down to Myrtle Beach.

I understand the Ron Paul Blimp will be making its way up from Florida for the debate on Thursday which will be awesome because I have been wanting to make a video of the blimp and youtube it.

Hope to meet all of you there. I have a ticket for the debate, but am willing to sell it if anyone is interested.

My email fawzi_momani@yahoo.com if anyone wants to email me about buying my ticket or attending Ron Paul rallys going on before and during the debate.

thanks - Fuzzy

fuzzybekool
01-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Mytle Beach is a ghost town. Am I the only Ron Paul supporter who came down ?

urimind
01-09-2008, 03:31 PM
you will not be the only one there.. i live in nc and me and my roomate will be coming tomorrow morning for some sign waving and all that. pm me and we will see if we can coordinate something.. untill then wave signs and talk to people. there should be at least a few at the steakhouse tonight to watch the debate and what not. i will be there for sure.

slacker921
01-09-2008, 04:24 PM
"Mytle Beach is a ghost town. Am I the only Ron Paul supporter who came down ?"
.. it is always deserted this time of year.. so please tell the folks at ronpaulbillboards.com that they need to put a billboard up TOMORROW somewhere else rather than putting a $4000 billboard in Myrtle Beach right before the primary.

fuzzybekool
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
well, the blimp flew past my hotel lol. i'll youtube it tomorrow. i am hungry right now and going out to eat. see you all later.

perrin_for_paul
01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I know there are several of us meeting at the Columbia HQ at 3:30pm to caravan over to Myrtle Beach. Anyone who wants to go is welcome to meet us!

A few of us ladies are even bringing some babies for Ron Paul to kiss, so don't hesitate if you're thinking of bringing the family. We need to show the media that Ron Paul's supporters are not all college age males! (Sorry to make generalizations, but that's who they usually show on TV)

perrin_for_paul
01-10-2008, 01:04 PM
have to bump this

Hope to see many of you out tonight!

mrabon5211
01-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Ok..I'm coming from florence.

Will supporters be meeting up at the convention center for sign waving, and then going to the liberty steakhouse to watch the debate? Does anyone know if there is a reserved area for us?

thanks

noztnac
01-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Hire Jimmy Buffet.

http://www.grabow.biz/HighBudgetSpecialEvents/JimmyBuffett.html

RPatTheBeach
01-10-2008, 11:34 PM
This was a fantastic event! Great to see Ron skip out on the biases post-debate interview to come talk to his supporters at Liberty. Even the employees there stuck around past their shifts to listen to the doc talk.

Great night! We need to keep tonights movement going

noztnac
01-11-2008, 09:07 AM
This was a fantastic event! Great to see Ron skip out on the biases post-debate interview to come talk to his supporters at Liberty. Even the employees there stuck around past their shifts to listen to the doc talk.

Great night! We need to keep tonights movement going

Good job!