PDA

View Full Version : My Letter to Charles Schwab

slamhead
01-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Liquidating this account and buying gold.

RE: Fox News Advertisement

Last night Fox News held a forum for republican candidates. Excluded from that forum was candidate Dr. Ron Paul. At the time of his exclusion Dr. Ron Paul was out polling two of the invited guest and ended up beating one of them in Iowa. Dr. Paul during the 4th quarter of 2007 out raised in contributions to his campaign all other candidates that were included in the forum. Fox News is engaging in electioneering by blatantly propping up their preferred candidates. Fox has shown an incredible bias to a man that got 10% of the vote in Iowa. They have even gone as far as editing an AP press release removing a mention of Dr. Ron Paul. This is extremely scary when our media colludes with big business to rig an election.

Your company advertised during this forum and for that reason I will be liquidating all investments and closing my account.

Also troubling is your support of the Patriot Act as seen here on your site. "All of us at Charles Schwab hope you understand and support this new federal regulation."

james1844
01-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Good for you!

CurtisLow
01-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Right on!

Kingfisher
01-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Great!!!

jonahtrainer
01-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Liquidating this account and buying gold.

Moving to cash denominated in gold is a wise investment move anyway. Just make sure it is allocated storage. I recommend we all RunToGold.com (http://www.runtogold.com). There are some videos and charts there that are extremely helpful in seeing what is going on.