PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's Help Needed With Contact Bomb!

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I know there has been a lot of contacting Mark Sanford going on lately... well... :D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=79903

Check out this thread! One of the projects we are coordinating for winning South Carolina is continuing to inform Mark Sanford that the American people want him to represent us, together with Ron Paul! Here is what I told him:

Subject: Request For Mark Sanford To Represent America

Hi, I'm an American citizen who has been observing the present state that this country is in, and, being concerned, I have been researching and supporting a Republican candidate for President, Ron Paul. I have researched Mark Sanford and his political history and his understanding and stance on many issues, and I feel that the conclusions Mark has reached are very similar to the ones of Dr. Paul. I feel that Ron Paul is the true representative of the American people and their interests, and I think that Mark Sanford is likewise a very respectable leader. I'm writing to express an interest in seeing Mark Sanford support Ron Paul for President, either with an official endorsement while South Carolina looks to know who the best candidate is for them, or a possible run for office in conjunction with Dr. Ron Paul's. As governor of South Carolina, I think South Carolina needs Mark Sanford to represent their best interest by doing so, as well as the American people in general. We are at a time in our history when we true, honest leadership, and politicans like Ron Paul and Mark sanford inspire the American people, who wish to be free. The American people need Mark Sanford to stand up for them and what is right in this crucial time!

Thank you for your time!

If you contact him (you better :p), please contribute to the thread with what you've said so we can have an idea of what is actually occuring! Mark Sanford is a great man like Dr. Paul and together they could really work to save America, with our help! :)

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Everyone bump this for awareness! :)

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Bump.

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Bump. :D