PDA

View Full Version : Action Alert: Ron Paul exclude from CNN article about canidates and Youtube

ceakins
07-19-2007, 12:48 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/18/youtube.effect/index.html

Thom1776
07-19-2007, 01:02 PM
The context of the article is not important. If anything, it will get new people to YouTube and it won't be long before they encounter a Ron Paul vid.

LibertyEagle
07-19-2007, 01:09 PM
It doesn't matter, but I took advantage of the comment link at the bottom of the page and sent in a comment asking them how they could have ignored Ron Paul, etc.

It wouldn't hurt them to receive a few nice queries on their exclusion of the rock star of Youtube.

DisabledVet
07-19-2007, 01:12 PM
It doesn't matter, but I took advantage of the comment link at the bottom of the page and sent in a comment asking them how they could have ignored Ron Paul, etc.

It wouldn't hurt them to receive a few nice queries on their exclusion of the rock star of Youtube.

As did I

ceakins
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Ya I also posted a comment.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
I made a feedback report "STOP IGNORING RON PAUL ASSHOLE!!!!"

JoshLowry
07-19-2007, 01:16 PM

<insert something about honey vinegar and flies here>

DisabledVet
07-19-2007, 01:18 PM

I knew it was a Jersey boy that was gonna tell him off....lol :D

MsDoodahs
07-19-2007, 01:28 PM
You know, I've begun to find that the more the MSM ignores, the more fascinated people are when they do hear about Dr. Paul.

AND, because they aren't hearing shit from the MSM about Dr. Paul, newcomers actively seek out info on Dr. Paul.

AND, because "FREEDOM IS POPULAR," when they DO get info about Dr. Paul, they often end up joining a meetup group, etc.

The reality is that the MSM ignoring Dr. Paul has backfired.

:D

MikeStanart
07-19-2007, 01:42 PM
You know, I've begun to find that the more the MSM ignores, the more fascinated people are when they do hear about Dr. Paul.

AND, because they aren't hearing shit from the MSM about Dr. Paul, newcomers actively seek out info on Dr. Paul.

AND, because "FREEDOM IS POPULAR," when they DO get info about Dr. Paul, they often end up joining a meetup group, etc.

The reality is that the MSM ignoring Dr. Paul has backfired.

:D

Blowback, it's a bitch. :-)