PDA

View Full Version : Mass email Howard Stern show to get Dr. paul on!(Dr. Paul positive mention)

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 10:59 AM
update: if you write the email include this article where Dr. Paul rails against the "indecency act" http://www.counterpunch.org/paul03182004.html

Today Ron Paul was mentioned on the howard stern show
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHB00ew-sA
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=79727

Howard like his stances on taxes and the Iraq war, if we coudl get RP on there it would be huge, Stern is the most listened show on satellite radio and most likely radio in general (he has an auidence over 2 million, probably 3, I mean 3+ signed up to sirius because of him) and they are loyal, ive heard callers said they voted for bush the first time because stern voted for him.

For anyone that thinks this might be bad publicity, fuck off, seriously, put you issus aside and realize the potential of this.

A mass email WILL WORK, they read alot of fan email and if they see many ron paul messages they will too:

What Howard Stern wants ho haere from a candidate is the following, copy paste what I write here if youre to lazy:
edit: email:SternShow@HowardStern.com or you can fill out the contact form on the lower right side of his website where it says contact : www.howardstern.com

Hey Howard, I heard you discussing Congressman Ron Paul today, he would be a great nomination for the Republican party here is why:

1. He is in favor of the XM and Sirius merger

2. He wants to abolish the FCC and has fought against there 1st amendment violations for years.

3. He voted AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR FROM THE BEGINNING

4. He voted AGAINST THE PATRIOT ACT (one of only 3 congressman to vote against it)

5. He wants to cut taxes, eventually phasing out the IRS

6. He has been a constant defender of civil liberties.

7. He has an avid following despite a media black out. He raised 20 million last quarter with no lobbyist donations and his supporters set the one day record fundraiser for a presidential candidate EVER, with 6.1 million raised in one day

I urge you to make a call to New Hampshire listeners to vote for Ron Paul in the republican primary which is today. Also the Michigan primaries on the 15th and South Carolina on the 19th.

He is our only hope(on either side) if we want to stop the useless Iraq war and stop the erosion of our civil liberties.

Here are some short videos you(or Fred) should check out on Ron Paul:
Ron Paul: Stop Dreaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjBoAQw7bgo

Ron Paul: House of Cards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaxdUPNYj2s

Ps. You should interview him on your show, you will see he is by far the best candidate.

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't think we need Howard Stern asking Ron Paul about boobies on the show.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 11:08 AM
I don't think we need Howard Stern asking Ron Paul about boobies on the show.

he wont do that, have you ever listened to his show? he has interviewed many politicians before and is always repectful and does great interviews...

davver
01-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't know if this is the best way to win the republican primary...

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 11:13 AM

off course because all christians are listenignn to the howard stern show and because they havent been put off by prostitutes endorsing him...

jj111
01-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Ron Paul can handle himself well with any interviewer.
It does not hurt to get an invitation from Howard Stern.
If Ron Paul does not want to accept the invitation, he doesn't have to.

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Well Stern would have a field day witih the fact that Ron Paul is an OBGYN. Just so long as the campaign could get a promise from him to not be too outragous I think Ron would do well by going on Stern. Come on, you know Ron has heard all the jokes about women before. Again, just so long as Stern doesn't ambush Ron Paul with something really tacky, I think even a bit of humor would be good.

ValidusCustodiae
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
I don't see what's so bad about Howard Stern. People who find him entertaining are voters too. This is a feasible way to get more coverage for Dr. Paul. I'm in!

Bump!

ShowMeLiberty
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM

Maybe not old-school Republicans, but a heck of a lot of younger ones and independents and people who don't normally vote.

Personally, I can't stand Howard Stern but he does have a huge fan base.

ChrisOh
01-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Honestly... When Giuliani was the mayor of NYC he went on a couple of times too iirc... I just don't think that we could discount Stern and his listeners.... listening to the link it really did seem that he agrees with RP on everything he just isnt too familiar with him...yet :P Count me in for the "yea" crowd...

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Emailing him, copy paste my email if you want to!

ArchPaul
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I think it would be a good thing. As a former listener (before Sirius), I know Stern fans are passionate about Stern. As we are about Dr. Paul. So what he may crack some jokes, Dr. Paul isn't a robot and I'm sure he can roll with it. :p And to have that backing would help.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 11:37 AM
bump yotube clip now included

icon124
01-07-2008, 11:42 AM
I emailed them, why do ppl try to stop everything ANYONE tries to do...tehy always come in here with something negative....we need anyway possible to get his name out there....I know so many ppl that listen to howard stern and could easily be persuaded to vote for RP

tsopranos
01-07-2008, 11:47 AM
http://www.howardstern.com/contact.hs

Contact the Howard Stern Show

If you would like to email comments to the show, you can email them to SternShow@HowardStern.com

tsopranos
01-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Blimp bump

EvilNight
01-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Howard is one of the good guys. An endorsement from him is huge, he has a very dedicated fan base - especially in NYC. He's also hands down one of the best interviewers who has ever worked in the entertainment business.

I find his show usually pretty boring unless he has someone interesting to interview. He isn't remotely as controversial as he is made out to be unless an occasional dirty word or a little sex talk offends you. He was at his best when he was fighting the FCC every day - most of that fire is gone now that he's safe and secure on Sirius. Ron might help him find a bit of that fire again. It'd be good for both of them.

mconder
01-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Ron Paul is too noble to appear on a show like that.

Gimme Some Truth
01-07-2008, 12:12 PM
There is nothin wrong with giving Ron lots of options. I say lets go for it. Would be good to have the campaign see the youtube clip to squash fears that they may not get any respect from Stern.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Ron Paul is too noble to appear on a show like that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

EotS
01-07-2008, 12:35 PM
He appears on Alex Jones, and Jones says some pretty wild stuff.

Also, the campaign advertises on the Stern Show.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
I emailed them, why do ppl try to stop everything ANYONE tries to do...tehy always come in here with something negative....we need anyway possible to get his name out there....I know so many ppl that listen to howard stern and could easily be persuaded to vote for RP

because people that have never heard him think that, he only talks about boobs and sex.

His show is the best entertainment show ever, and not because of the sex and lesbian talk but because his commentary is very funny...

29ytsejam
01-07-2008, 12:46 PM
The Stern show VERY much fits in with Ron's libertarian viewpoints - less government, less censorship, lower taxes. And besides, I'd much rather have RP on the Stern show than on the cover of Cannabis Weekly.

jankyflava
01-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Ron Paul looks to have stood up for Howard Stern in an article he wrote...

http://www.counterpunch.org/paul03182004.html

livinglegend
01-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Doing this right now.

You should all do the same. Stern has a HUGE audience.

Perry
01-07-2008, 01:01 PM
This is the worst idea I have ever heard.

livinglegend
01-07-2008, 01:10 PM

WHY?!

I think this is an absolutely FANTASTIC idea. Stern has a HUGE audience. Do you even listen to the show?

scholarpreneur
01-07-2008, 01:16 PM
As vulgar and crude as Stern is, he's an intelligent man and a great interviewer. He has pretty huge fan base too.

Email sent.

RevolutionSD
01-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Just emailed Howard, sent this:

"Hey Howard, I heard you discussing Congressman Ron Paul today, he would be a great nomination for the Republican party here is why:

He has a group backing him called "Strippers for Ron Paul."

Check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPfPnF4Mbog

Go Howard!"

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 01:19 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes: why?

amy31416
01-07-2008, 01:20 PM
The Stern show VERY much fits in with Ron's libertarian viewpoints - less government, less censorship, lower taxes. And besides, I'd much rather have RP on the Stern show than on the cover of Cannabis Weekly.

Hear hear!

amy31416
01-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Doing this right now.

You should all do the same. Stern has a HUGE audience.

Already did.