PDA

View Full Version : TALK OF HILLARY EXIT ENGULFS CAMPAIGN(s)

Ethek
01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
www.drudgereport.com

This would help us in NH. It could be our doom in the general election.

I say you gotta fight one at a time. If she drops before NH it could save us to fight another day...some day, against an almost unbeatable Obama.

voytechs
01-07-2008, 10:52 AM
That was their original plan. To setup Obama? I think Obama was always going to be it, because he voted against the war, they know that is how you win votes.

jake
01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
That was their original plan. To setup Obama? I think Obama was always going to be it, because he voted against the war, they know that is how you win votes.

Hillary is power hungry, I can guarantee you she is/was in to win.

cmc
01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
If Obama looks like a sure thing, we can probably expect independent votes to come our way.

edit: Also, have you seen Obama's performance in debates?? RP would stomp him hard.

Real_CaGeD
01-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Obama is Brezenksi, cfr, tri-lateral to the max, even his wife is cfr. I have seen Oboma at the Aipac convention on video.

Paul or DOOM.

Dave Wood
01-07-2008, 11:13 AM
If Obama looks like a sure thing, we can probably expect independent votes to come our way.

edit: Also, have you seen Obama's performance in debates?? RP would stomp him hard.

If you open your eyes wide and really use your head, you will see that Obama will NEVER become president of the U.S.

Think about it. If you think Hillary would get out the Republican vote, she is nothing compared to how many would show up to vote AGAINST Obama.

A man who looks middle eastern, trys to be cool by talking a bit like rappers, and has the middle name of "Hussein". Dont think so! Regardless of how many people Oprah can push in to the voting booth, the vote AGAINST Hussein Obama would be MASSIVE in the general election.

The average joe has been brainwashed into thinking that brown people from the middle east are not good for this country, regardless of that being untrue.

This will backfire on the CFR media, they did it to themselves. LOL

DealzOnWheelz
01-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Hillary will never bow out she WON IOWA as far as DELEGATES GO

And OBAMA took 3rd with Delegates

jj111
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
It doesn't matter if it's Hillary or Obama if Ron Paul is not nominated. It also doesn't matter if Ron Paul IS nominated.
Ron Paul nomination = landslide over Dems no matter what.

gjdavis60
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Well, if Hillary's running out of money, what does that say about most of the Republican field? Just because of RP's funding, the longer we stay in the race, the stronger we get.

Good post here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=79181&highlight=attrition