PDA

View Full Version : Here it is folks- a perfect tool

Johnnybags
07-19-2007, 12:18 PM
to give someone to read about why vote for Ron, it brings these confusing theories on monetary policy etc. into the every day life experience that everyone can understand. Bravo!

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/index.php?news=80

angrydragon
07-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Cool!

Kuldebar
07-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Calling poor Martha Newhouse, a tool. :(

Good article though.

Johnnybags
07-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I know for a fact that(generally speaking, emphasis on generally) that the typical soccer mom has no clue as to these things. Please no attacks- but my point is that they do understand all too well the points in the article, and we need the soccer moms to understand why Ron is an alternative. This article is spot on as far as simply explaining complex issues. I bet any women who reads it will say, yeah, thats true and it will be something they relate to rather than explaining Money Supply growth,etc.! Sorry to you women economists in advance.

Bergie Bergeron
07-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Great article indeed !

Man from La Mancha
07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Great but hardly perfect way too long for the average quick sound bite person to read.

DAZ
07-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Great but hardly perfect way too long for the average quick sound bite person to read.

On the other hand, I think it's the perfect article to show someone who you suspect has the feeling that "something is wrong" but they can't put a finger on it. If, as you suspect, they really do have a gut feeling, I think they'll be hooked once they start reading it.

cac1963
07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
is exposing the Democrats for the traitors they are. That to me is the strongest element of the entire article. All the other good things about it are secondary.

Original_Intent
07-19-2007, 03:36 PM
To me the best part is the realization that it is time we got ouver the labels we have been given and our brainwashing that "the other side" are evil/stupid.

We need to shed our labels and start acting like Americans again.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-19-2007, 04:12 PM
To me the best part is the realization that it is time we got ouver the labels we have been given and our brainwashing that "the other side" are evil/stupid.

We need to shed our labels and start acting like Americans again.

I agree - congress has a record low approval rating. It's not a matter of which party anymore. Both are for the globalist elite and people are unhappy with them. People need to know about Ron Paul. I honestly don't think it will matter to them which party he is from once they realize that there is actually a legitimate alternative. The key is getting the message to the average lazy uniformed American that has been conditioned by decades of CFR led propaganda.

BLS
07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
This is possibly one of the best articles I've ever read.

CurtisLow
07-19-2007, 04:33 PM
here here! I'll see if my local news paper will print it?