PDA

View Full Version : Send a thank you note to CNN

unloud
01-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey guys, we give the news channels a lot of flack when they don't support Ron Paul, but CNN has been doing a better job lately, and I think we should commend them. If you agree, please send positive feedback to CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

Thanks guys!

laurak
01-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Enemy's enemey is our friend! ;)

Cindy
01-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the link. Here's what I sent them!!

I want to thank CNN from the bottom of my heart for giving Ron Paul the fair coverage you have during this most important Presidential primary season. He is a voice that must be heard and deserves to be heard. He's the only one in the field working hard to save the U.S. from economic collapse and launching WWIII, the lone voice of reason and logic in a world of chaos that's gone mad with greed. I also want to thank you for your help in showing America what a pathetic excuse for a news station Fox really is.

Sincerely,

Cindy Shannon

bdennis5
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Sent this as well.

Thank you for letting Dr. Ron Paul have the chance to speak on your station. As a republican I can say I used to watch Fox more but with the respect Wolf and Cafferty show Ron Paul I am 100% CNN. My office break room will now only be on CNN. I work at the Johnson and Johnson Wal-Mart Office and will try to move any advertising dollars away from Fox over to CNN. CNN should be aggressive with Fox they are most definitely not Fair and Balanced. I much prefer the best political team on television.

Thank You,
Bobby

kmj.ronpaul
01-07-2008, 11:27 AM
I agree that Saturday's debate was pretty fair, BUT I wouldn't praise CNN *too* highly quite yet.

Do recall that, before that debate started, the commentators that "set up" the debate gave poll numbers for literally EVERY other candidate in both parties (including Richardson!), but omitted to mention Paul even once. They said, "Huckabee came in first in Iowa, ..., Rudy finished with only 4%, and that's it for the Republicans." without mentioning how Dr. Paul placed!

Cindy
01-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I agree that Saturday's debate was pretty fair, BUT I wouldn't praise CNN *too* highly quite yet.

Do recall that, before that debate started, the commentators that "set up" the debate gave poll numbers for literally EVERY other candidate in both parties (including Richardson!), but omitted to mention Paul even once. They said, "Huckabee came in first in Iowa, ..., Rudy finished with only 4%, and that's it for the Republicans." without mentioning how Dr. Paul placed!

They are one of the last news stations left even covering Paul somewhat regularly. They need all of the encouragment we can give them to keep it up.

Two things are giving Paul credibility with CNN right now and that's Paul Q4 numbers and the flood of e-mails they get from his supporters. These e-mails are important for keeping paul covered. The bogus national Polls make it look like there are not enough of us out there to bothering covering Paul.

Send encouraging e-mails so they know we are out there, and they know, we Americans in turn, are also judging who is the most credible news source by the coverage they give!

emeriste
01-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Good idea. I sent this:

I would like to thank CNN and commend you for your recent coverage of Ron Paul. Those of us who are deeply concerned about civil liberties, the war, and our nations financial future have found a candidate we can passionately support in Dr. Ron Paul. The rest of the media has tried to silence, ignore, or distort this movement and that has resulted in even more passion among Ron Paul's supporters. I speak for many who have noticed that CNN has been stepping up to do the important work of responsible journalism, even as other news networks have exposed themselves as unfair and unbalanced. Thank you for your professionalism. It will not be forgotten by this Ron Paul supporter and CNN viewer.

pacelli
01-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Done, thanks for the reminder.

Cleaner44
01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Here's a better idea...write to someone that might vote for Ron Paul.

Electric Church
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the link. Here's what I sent them!!

May I steal this?

Cindy
01-07-2008, 12:10 PM
May I steal this?

Of course!!Just change a word or two so they don;t think it was spam bot generated.

To the last poster, there will be more who might vote for Paul out there to quickly convert if he gets more news coverage. We have to work this at every angle possible. TV trime for some reason , give candidates a ton of Credibility with Americans

For most Americans, it clearly appears that TV time = credibility as an electible candidate.

We must continue all we do, as well as efforts keeping RP on the TV, the box that most Americans worship as their God for the word on what is right and true in American politics and reality.

Where the media fails us, it's up to us to create and chip in for Comercial TV time and get RP DVDs that run on the TV screen, out there everywhere. It's a powerful medium.....that box in their living rooms.