Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 09:43 AM
http://brianandthejudge.com

I used a cover story for screener

Ron2Win
01-07-2008, 09:44 AM
You are a great American

We should all do this.

It's our OBLIGATION to spread the Truth.

Ethek
01-07-2008, 09:47 AM
http://brianandthejudge.com

I used a cover story for screener

Hmm, bring up how huckabee is parroting Ron Paul but has no idea what hes talking about when he claims the Goverment is pringting more money... its actually a privately owned bank with no oversight from congress.

Maybe about McCain and his hundred year war.

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Try and work Ron Paul in as part of what you claimed you were going to say. I don't know about national shows, but I'm always mostly honest in what I want to talk about.

Ask them about the current disturbance in the Gulf of Hormez involving Iranian PT boats and the US Navy, and if they think the Iranians are really stupid enough to attack us directly knowing we could obliterate their country in a matter of days. Remind them that the Gulf of Tonkin incident which got us into vietinam was a hoax, and that Ron Paul has warned about the dangers of another similar incident happening during this election cycle.

micahnelson
01-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Hit McCain and his need for acceptance, and how this is not a good quality in a president. We have seen how far George Bush went to appease the left with No Child left behind, only to have it blow up in his face.

Ron Paul makes principled choices based on the constitution, and educates people on the issues. That is true leadership.

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Be factual, non-confrontational, and polite. Don't get baited. Keep hammering them with facts.

Ron Paul has the most donations from active duty military personel

Current foreign policy is costing us trillions of dollars and will bankrupt us no matter how well-intentioned it is

McCain wants to keep troops in Iraq for 100 years

Romney wants to continue the policy of using our military for nation building

Romney said "the assisination in pakistan had nothing to do with us" during the debate Saturday. If that is correct why are we over there getting in the middle of their crisis?

Ron2Win
01-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Independence CHAMPION WOOT!!!
You are the girl, I love you!!

WilliamC
Obama is a threat because he can bring in the Independent votes, only Ron Paul can challenge him with independents

The republican base is much smaller than it has been, only ron paul can both appeal to the base and bring in enough new voters to beat the democrats

Ron2Win
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH, The Judge has some balls.

Brian: If you believe that America is to blame for 9/11, you should vote for Ron Paul (condescending tone)
Judge: Well, that's what the 911 commission said.

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Sorry guys. Did the best I could. They do not let me finish a thought. I have called in to them many times and they just do not allow me to get to anything substantive. Especially once I mention Ron Paul. But I think I got some good points in.

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 09:54 AM
come on folks feed some good succinct facts to the man

itshappening
01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
The Judge mentioned the commission report :p:p

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
DAMN ! One thing I wanted to say which I didn't is that the Republicans have a harsh awakening coming if they think they are going to get a warhawk elected. Ron Paul is their only chance. DAMN!

Can someone else call in and say that? It is really easy to get through on this show.

itsnobody
01-07-2008, 09:56 AM
What's the number?

WilliamC
01-07-2008, 09:56 AM
cbs news just issued a report stating that "huckabee sounding a little like Ron Paul" even the MSM knows the other candidates are parroting Ron Pauls positions but they don't report only ron paul has an impeccable voting record

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 09:57 AM
The Judge mentioned the commission report :p:p

Yeah, I am glad he countered that idiotic statement by Brian "If you think America is responsible for 911...". That makes people think RP is a truther. What a bastard.

Thanks for listening to my call guys !

Ron2Win
Sorry guys. Did the best I could. They do not let me finish a thought. I have called in to them many times and they just do not allow me to get to anything substantive. Especially once I mention Ron Paul. But I think I got some good points in.
You were awesome. You should have said, Ron Paul is not about being Republican or Democrat, it's about being a TRUE American.

Question_Authority
Phone for show: 866-408-7669