PDA

View Full Version : New RP Cheer Challenge

wowabunga
01-07-2008, 09:21 AM
A less negative, more powerful cheer needed... needed quick...! Ok the Penn/Teller video is hilarious and seeing cars whiz by and people out of the blue yelling FU Frank is priceless. It also shows the power of a message broadcast by a source and then amplified by a population... so... let's debate the next Ron Paul chant and take it national.

As it's being said the curse'n and anger will in a way will and can be thrown back at us in due time.... it's how karma works. So chirp in folks and lets find us a cheer that "says it all" in one breath. Yea yea yea I know the FU Frank or FU Fox sure does have a nice ring to it... but I just can't help thinking we can do better.

In the NH debate Ron Paul was on a roll in one delivery and he himself said something to the accord of we've had enough "constitutional lip service". Not sure if a "lip service cheer" is the right one, maybe you folks here can improve upon it. Was inspired to stay up all night after the debate and put my growing anger at Fox and McCain towards a positive direction...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8C1kEEKo4 ....thanks for the comments already posted :)

wowabunga
01-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I think I was a high school cheer leader in my past life LOL....

Lip Lip Lip Service
Flip Flip Flip Flopper....

Lip Lip Lip Service

Lip Lip Lip Service

wowabunga
01-07-2008, 09:48 AM
From the spontanious rally in NH:

Say Yes to Doctor No... Say Yes to Doctor No...

Live Free or Die... Live Free or Die...

Don't Tax Me Bro... Don't Tax Me Bro...

wowabunga
01-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Say yes to Doctor No.... Sure does have a nice positive ring to it yes ?

or

"Why are WE out here standing.... We want our FREEDOM back...!"