PDA

View Full Version : Funny Obama Campaign image idea ("The Obama Evolution")

ignoranceisntbliss
01-07-2008, 08:57 AM
After heckling an Obama defeatist troll over in the Winning New Hampshire forum I thought of this as a mock Obama Campaign image:

"The Obama Evolution"
"Because real change comes in small increments"

And have the captions under a carciture face. That would be bomb but I worry I lack the skills to make it stellar.

ignoranceisntbliss
01-07-2008, 09:08 AM
O man I couldnt wait and threw a quick one together using the first cartoonish image on Google Images:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IgnoranceIsntbliss/ObamaEvolution.png

WayOfTheDodo
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
What's the point?

dw1345
01-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Whats the point of attacking Obama? RP even said himself that he likes Obama.

ignoranceisntbliss
01-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Because I've been studying this campaign and the media is currently trumping Obama up as the Peoples MOVEMENT. The young peoples movement. The Obama campaign itself is campaignin on being a movement of change. "Change you can believe in". Each aspect entity here is employing sociological techniques in this pursuit.

They're ramming this thru while RP is still weak. The further people lean towards Obama's social fervor movement the harder it will be to pull them back. They're stealing the anti-war vote yet Obama is just another CFR proponents of American Empire. The "change" Obama would bring is merely evolutionary, when evolution is what got us to this crisis. The only true change that is required asap is revolutionary change. Obama is the "Change" 'False-Prophet". He's no civil rights leader. He offers nothing but percieved competence, false direction with tiny increments towards goodness.

WayOfTheDodo
01-10-2008, 12:41 PM
I guess Obama's supporters would say the same about RP, so... :rolleyes:

Paulitico
01-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah my fiance is a Obama supporter and she used to make fun of Dr. Paul a lot because of the gold standard stuff. I sat her down and we talked about how it wasnt right because I dont do thta to her candidate and she trie dto argue but I stopped it because I didnt want to sleep on the couch! lol, sorry Dr. Paul, can't win 'em all!

Anyway it works both ways, but I think that deep down Mr. Obama respects Dr. Paul too since they're both powerful voices of change in America!

ignoranceisntbliss
01-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I guess Obama's supporters would say the same about RP, so... :rolleyes:

Please explain how that could be said of RP...

Yeah my fiance is a Obama supporter and she used to make fun of Dr. Paul a lot because of the gold standard stuff. I sat her down and we talked about how it wasnt right because I dont do thta to her candidate and she trie dto argue but I stopped it because I didnt want to sleep on the couch! lol, sorry Dr. Paul, can't win 'em all!

Anyway it works both ways, but I think that deep down Mr. Obama respects Dr. Paul too since they're both powerful voices of change in America!

Only people who have no grasp on the reality of baseless fiat currency, what it has done, and little concept of the importance of following the Constitution would laugh at it.

Just remind her that Obama is merely incremental Evolutionary change while RP is Revolutionary change. Countless evolutionary increments got us where we are while Obamas evolutionary babysteps only crawl back towards pre-Bush arrogence, in a post-911 'reality' while still adhering to the concept of they 'atttacked us for our freedoms'. Dr. Pauls message leaps back towards the nations Founders.

The only true change with Obama is that he is African American, instead of being the status-quo "white". The rest of the status-quos remain intact.

Roxi
11-12-2008, 09:26 PM
oh god, u know what you did? a girl my bf went to HS with changed her facebook status last week to "I am so proud to be a part of the Obama REVOLUTION"

i seriously wanted to go to her house and hit her