PDA

View Full Version : **Unite and Help Ron Get on Howard Stern!!**

BLS
01-07-2008, 08:45 AM
SternShow@HowardStern.com

Just send a polite email asking him to interview Ron.
Howard would be a huge boost for the campaign, and a new member here "GodofThunder" just said Howard was talking about Ron but they don't know much about him.

PLEASE EMAIL BOMB HIM - POLITELY!!! He can be our biggest ally.

Redcard
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Didja ever think that Maybe Mr. Paul's campaign or Mr. Paul doesn't WANT to be on Stern?

BLS
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Dear Howard,

Ron Paul is the only honest politician running for POTUS and he fully understands what role government SHOULD play in our lives.
He ran as a Libertarian for President in 1988 and has a HUGE following on the Internet and is making waves on the ground.

Thank you for your time!

BLS
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Didja ever think that Maybe Mr. Paul's campaign or Mr. Paul doesn't WANT to be on Stern?

He can always refuse if he wants.

EotS
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
The campaign has purchased advertising time on the Howard Stern Show - I've heard it a few times.

This is satellite radio, so they would have specifically purchased time for the Howard Stern Show.

Redcard
01-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Howard's pretty bright.. I imagine he's already asked Dr. Paul to be on.

GodOfThunder
01-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Dear Howard,
Ron Paul is the only candidate who will fight your fight to kill the FCC.
Thanks,
Ron Paul Supporters

BobSmith
01-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Dear Howard Stern,

I have been listening to your show since 1998, and have heard you complain about the FCC and its attempt to limit Americans right to free speech. As you may know there is one individual running for president, that would end the governments role of regulating free speech, Dr. Ron Paul.

However, Rupert Murdock and other corporate news elitists, have decided than Ron Paul poses a threat to there empires, and as such have excluded Dr. Paul from a New Hampshire debate.

I think Ron Paul would make an excellent guest on your show, his supporters are largely Stern show fans.

Thank You