PDA

View Full Version : John Moody giving us coverage

itshappening
01-07-2008, 08:41 AM
If you really want to placate us Mr. Moody / stop the boycotts / stop your stock falling / stop the protests then it will take a lot of segments on O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes with Ron Paul, his campaign director or surrogates, you also have to acknowledge him as a factor in your chatter to guests, pundits, roundtables and polls.

the segment you had this morning is what you've given to numerous candidates for months but only now to Ron Paul, we want more of those and not to be completely blackballed

itshappening
01-07-2008, 08:46 AM
bump

ceakins
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
What segment? Youtube? I'm boycotting fox.

itshappening
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
they had Goldwater Jnr on who spoke up for Ron

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-07-2008, 08:49 AM
bump

ceakins
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Youtube please.

itshappening
01-07-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5DfW6oGZZA

MrX
01-07-2008, 10:35 AM
That's "coverage"?

SeanEdwards
01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
If you really want to placate us Mr. Moody / stop the boycotts / stop your stock falling / stop the protests then it will take a lot of segments on O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes with Ron Paul, his campaign director or surrogates, you also have to acknowledge him as a factor in your chatter to guests, pundits, roundtables and polls.

the segment you had this morning is what you've given to numerous candidates for months but only now to Ron Paul, we want more of those and not to be completely blackballed

There's nothing that News corp could do to atone for what they've done. They've turned me into a lifelong enemy. I used to just feel distaste for them, now it's outright hate.

What a way to run a business.

Jaykzo
01-07-2008, 11:11 AM
HELL NO

There is NOTHING they can do to make up for what they've already done. That Republican forum was a very highly publicized event, right in the heart of New Hampshire. It was an excellent medium to gain publicity through, and that is why the intentionally left him out.

Giving him 5 or 10 minutes of discussion at 8AM does NOT make up for the fact that they deliberately excluded him yesterday.

FUCK FOX

Jagwarr
01-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Below is an email reply I received from John Moody today in regards to a note I sent him yesterday.

The entire reply:

Actually, the Founding Fathers had a uniformly low opinion of the media -- which was of course restricted to print. Jefferson, alone among the signers, said that if he had to choose between a government without press or press without government, he would choose the latter. Of course, many thought Mr. J an anarchist in libertarian's clothing. Sound familiar?
Finally, sorry to be ignorant, but what's CFR?

EvilEngineer
01-07-2008, 11:49 AM
yup, Fox is on my never watch again list. There is nothing they can do at this point that will ever stop me from fighting them.

sillvergirl
01-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Jagwarr,
Moody is trying to appear to be "above the fray" and a highbrow "statesmanlike personage" with these comments. Don't take the bait.... they can run , but they cannot hide. FOX has lost all credibility,between their lies about the cramped "souped -up bus" site for the Forum(they broadcast the Forum from a spacious studio, not a bus), to the phony Frank Luntz "undecided NH voter" who obviously is an actor(plant), to the inclusion of Giuliani ,but the exclusion of Ron Paul. We Ron Paul supporters are truth seekers, and FOX has lied and deceived for the last time, in my view. I will never trust them EVER AGAIN , and I will tell EVERYONE I KNOW about their nefarious, prevaricating ,deceptive, anti-AMERICAN practices. Their reputation is beyond repair. They are finished.....washed up...... a nonentity.

michaelwise
01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
The reason why Ron now refuses to go on Fix News is because they have been so disrespectful to him in the past. Fuck Fix News and the horse they rode in on.