PDA

View Full Version : It looked like Dems snubbed Ron Paul

Jaredh
01-07-2008, 07:56 AM
They looked as if they ignored Ron. I mean I imagine the conversation would probably be awkward.

What excites me the most though was what Hillary and Guiliani were saying to eachother while laughing.

Clinton "ha ha ha, when you going to get rid of this guy?. I mean we got rid of kucinich and now we can literally tell these people ANYTHING. I told Iowan women that if president, they'd all have free babysitters/nannys."

Guiliani "Yeah?

Clinton "Seriously, I could promise them all lambourghinis and they'd believe it. Me and Bam."

Guiliani "Bam? where?"

Clinton "no shithead, obama, yeah well, we have a running bet. We try to see how long we can talk about nothing and still get people to applause. The Bam won last week. Don't worry though we'll get him removed later on, national poll numbers or somethng."

Johncjackson
01-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Part of it is Paul was pretty passive. He kinda stood in the back waiting for the line. Clinton looked warm, but she's probably 100% phony all the time anyway.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-07-2008, 09:12 AM
I don't think he likes those people any more than we do. He's polite enough to smile at them, which is more than I could muster.

Arek
01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Richardson seemed to stay in the back and talk to RP .

Shavenyak
01-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Richardson seemed to stay in the back and talk to RP .

That's because he's their only "good" candidate right now.