PDA

View Full Version : ***Focus on NH PRIMARY MONEYBOMB first, THEN the 17th.

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 07:38 AM
The NH moneybomb is tomorrow. So let's focus on that, then start with planning anything else at 12:01am the day after the primary, ok?

Multipromoting isn't going to work. One goal at a time.

Menthol Patch
01-07-2008, 07:39 AM
No, first we settle the issue about the 17th through 21st money bomb!

We must settle that issue or it will drag on for days and days. Lets settle it now and then promote the NH money bomb like crazy!

The following thread is where my proposal is located.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=853206&posted=1#post853206

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 07:40 AM
No, first we settle the issue about the 17th through 21st money bomb!

We must settle that issue or it will drag on for days and days. Lets settle it now and then promote the NH money bomb like crazy!

The following thread is where my proposal is located.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=853206&posted=1#post853206

Sure. Let's ignore tomorrow and focus on 2 weeks from now!

You're the smartest.

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Ever heard of multi-tasking? We need to get the word out about the Live Free Or Die Money bomb/event tomorrow on the day of the primary in NH. Since we have not had much time to prepare for it I think we should transform it into a 7-day long money-bombing :) If we do well in NH the donations will spike anyways and but if we plan this money-bomb and extend it many people will be able to join in and hear about it. I propose we do a week long money bomb or event whatever we want to call it. Each day the donations will rise if the support for this is complete and more and more hear about it. We need something new and effective, the only thing that held our last money-bombs back from being even greater was their 24hour time limit.

Menthol Patch
01-07-2008, 07:46 AM
No, I'm just saying we focus on settling this issue about the 17th through 21st and get it done and over with! It won't take long and we can get it done ASAP! Then for the rest of the day and tomorrow we can promote the NH money bomb!

You know what? I am SMART for wanting to get this issue settled. Because if we don't settle it now it's never going to happen. We've been debating this issue back and fourth for days. It's time to settle it and move on.

That way everyone can focus on the New Hampshire money bomb tomorrow WITHOUT distractions!

Menthol Patch
01-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Ever heard of multi-tasking? We need to get the word out about the Live Free Or Die Money bomb/event tomorrow on the day of the primary in NH. Since we have not had much time to prepare for it I think we should transform it into a 7-day long money-bombing :) If we do well in NH the donations will spike anyways and but if we plan this money-bomb and extend it many people will be able to join in and hear about it. I propose we do a week long money bomb or event whatever we want to call it. Each day the donations will rise if the support for this is complete and more and more hear about it. We need something new and effective, the only thing that held our last money-bombs back from being even greater was their 24hour time limit.

Will you support the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend?

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Will you support the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend?

Of course.. but this is 1 day away! This is definitely more urgent! After tomorrow is over I'm 100% with you.

Menthol Patch
01-07-2008, 07:54 AM
Of course.. but this is 1 day away! This is definitely more urgent! After tomorrow is over I'm 100% with you.

Thanks! Will you please post it in the thread I started?

I've contacted one of the people working on the Ben Franklin money bomb about the "Last Chance for Liberty" weekend. I'm sure they will post there soon too.

kushaze
01-07-2008, 07:56 AM
No more arguing. There should be a moneybomb tomorrow and a five day moneybomb event starting on the 17th. Its settled, wow that was easy.

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 07:57 AM
No more arguing. There should be a moneybomb tomorrow and a five day moneybomb event starting on the 17th. Its settled, wow that was easy.

Thank you

Menthol Patch
01-07-2008, 07:58 AM

Thanks! Please post that statement on the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb thread!

We need to get more people to agree on this so the issue can be settled ASAP so we can focus on NH!

kushaze
01-07-2008, 08:05 AM
How are we going to hype the moneybomb tomorrow? Not too much buzz as of right now.

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm going to sleep now.. (Yes my hours are all out of wack) Spread the word about the Live Free or Die Money bomb/event tomorrow. Go to all the forums you know.. and well.. you know. We have to take advantage of the forums being packed for the primary. By the way the money-bomb tomorrow should definitely not be a 1 day thing! We will likely get good money that day if we place decently in NH but we can easily match and do better than next days as more hear about the plan. There hasn't been enough time to prepare this plan but a 7 day event will give everyone time to hear about and it. We need to alter our strategy a bit and focus on extending our money-bomb's (Beyond 24hours).

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 08:06 AM
How are we going to hype the moneybomb tomorrow? Not too much buzz as of right now.

You know about it now don't ya? Exactly like this.. making threads on multiple forums, and telling friends/family in person. Myspace's friends.. email list ect. If we make it a 7 day event everyone will have heard about it before it's done with.. think about it ;) It will only grow stronger and gather more support as each day passes.

constituent
01-07-2008, 08:31 AM
everyone just shutup.

give when you can to the money bomb of your choosing...

"we need to...." lol