PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern talking about Ron Paul

GodOfThunder
01-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Howard was talking about the Iowa caucus this morning and how much he hates Huckabee and Romney and the topic of Ron Paul came up. They didn't stay on it long, and none of them really knew who he was.
But, Howard was praising Ron Paul for his stance on the war in Iraq and really agreed with it.... Then they just said "Who is this guy?" Howard also said he was a supply-sider and wants tax-cuts. He sounds like a real Ron Paul type of guy, if he only knew.

I bet Howard and his crew would be big fans of Ron Paul if they could get more info. Maybe a few emails would be in order.

The generic email address for the show is SternShow@HowardStern.com

prlgrl
01-07-2008, 07:44 AM
I've been trying for months to get my husband interested in Ron Paul. This morning he says...
"... I just heard Howard Stern say 'who is this guy.... he makes so much f##@ sense'." Now I have almost have his attention.

RPatTheBeach
01-07-2008, 07:50 AM
excellent to hear! call the show!!

kushaze
01-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Amazing.

jeremycobert
01-07-2008, 07:52 AM
i thought howard was going to run on the libertarian ticket a few years back, then bowed out after he got the candidates talking about his issues. he is definitely against the government fcc, thats a huge reason for howard to join RP.

Danny Molina
01-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Howard was talking about the Iowa caucus this morning and how much he hates Huckabee and Romney and the topic of Ron Paul came up. They didn't stay on it long, and none of them really knew who he was.
But, Howard was praising Ron Paul for his stance on the war in Iraq and really agreed with it.... Then they just said "Who is this guy?" Howard also said he was a supply-sider and wants tax-cuts. He sounds like a real Ron Paul type of guy, if he only knew.

I bet Howard and his crew would be big fans of Ron Paul if they could get more info. Maybe a few emails would be in order.

Howard Stern once ran for governor of NY as a libertarian.

paulette
01-07-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm not crazy about Stern, but a lot of people are. He could win a lot of support for RP.

RPatTheBeach
01-07-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm not crazy about Stern, but a lot of people are. He could win a lot of support for RP.

Who cares about stern as a person? His audience is MASSIVE.

Thomas Paine
01-07-2008, 07:59 AM
Who cares about stern as a person? His audience is MASSIVE.

Absolutely massive!

amy31416
01-07-2008, 07:59 AM

I like Stern, and have long thought that he is a great candidate for a Paul supporter.

DAFTEK
01-07-2008, 08:00 AM
OMG If Howard starts to talk about RP he will get so much exposure, i know so many people who listen to Stern. We need to email Howard about RP :d

kushaze
01-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Maybe Howard Stern smells potential new listeners after getting bombarded with all our emails and phone calls.

newmedia4ron
01-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Howard Stern
howard100news@sirius-radio.com, SternShow@HowardStern.com
http://www.howard.tv/contactUs/
http://www.sternfannetwork.com/
1-888-9-ASSHOLE (1-888-927-7465) Monday through Thursday

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:10 AM

I wrote and ended by saying I'd show him my breasts if he talked more about RP ;)

Who says I can't take one for the team? (Not that I'm actually going to send pics out, heh.)

AdamT
01-07-2008, 08:12 AM
I just emailed him.

prlgrl
01-07-2008, 08:12 AM
I wrote and ended by saying I'd show him my breasts if he talked more about RP ;)

Who says I can't take one for the team? (Not that I'm actually going to send pics out, heh.)Now that is being a team player!

JohnnyWrath
01-07-2008, 08:13 AM
I've listened to Howard Stern for years....listened every day as he was running in NY...love his show, and always have.

Paulbot_9876
01-07-2008, 08:13 AM

Who says I can't take one for the team? (Not that I'm actually going to send pics out, heh.)

how you doin?????mwaahaahaahaaa

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:16 AM
how you doin?????mwaahaahaahaaa

Like, I'm good. ;)

newmedia4ron
01-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Like, I'm good. ;)

Hey guys help with this.

Late night talk shows are desperate for guests!

Leave a nice voice mail requesting that they consider inviting the good doctor on the show.

Get Ron Paul on Jimmy Kimmel (ABC)
Phone: (323) 860-5900

Get Ron Paul on Late Night with Conan O達rien.
Phone: (212) 664-3737

Thats it 2 messages. Imagine if we leave 40 (polite) requests today. Lets do it!

JohnnyWrath
01-07-2008, 08:18 AM
amy31416, just so you know.....I talk about Ron Paul ALL THE TIME.... :D

VIDEODROME
01-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Stuff like this is what I hoped would happen because of Iowa. That people would take notice of a candidate pulling 10% that was not getting reported on and become curious enough to check him out.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Hey guys help with this.

Leave a nice voice mail requesting that they consider inviting the good doctor on the show.

Thats it 2 messages. Imagine if we leave 40 (polite) requests today. Lets do it!

Called both, left a message for Jimmy Kimmel's show and actually got a live person for Conan O'Brien. Both very polite.

Thanks for the numbers, It's great to be able to do something when I'm sick and stuck inside.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:25 AM
amy31416, just so you know.....I talk about Ron Paul ALL THE TIME.... :D

*giggle*

Paulbot_9876
01-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Like, I'm good. ;)

you should let me comfirm this...........mwaahaahaahaaa

http://data2.blog.de/media/329/1295329_1a660f2357_m.jpg

FreeTraveler
01-07-2008, 08:26 AM

Nobody talks about Ron Paul more than we do!! ;)

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Nobody talks about Ron Paul more than we do!! ;)

Ain't that the truth! Keep up the good work *gives FreeTraveler a pat on the back*

MN Patriot
01-07-2008, 08:38 AM

It was just a publicity stunt, although Stern seems to be libertarian. He is just in it for himself mostly.

govtpigII
01-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Howard would invite him on. One way to do this is e-mail Howard and tell him we will buy Sirius if he interviews Ron Paul. Trust me Howard loves a big audience and he gives good interviews. EMAIL him now, EMAIL the HQ and get Ron on Howard ASAP.

MASSIVE AUDIENCE AND MASSIVE INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a few email, they read them all! Lets show our support and get Howard talking!

Main email
sternshow@howardstern.com

JD's email
jd@howardstern.com

Drknows
01-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Bros and Dudes, Howard stern could sway this election if he came out bluntly supporting Ron Paul and telling his lackeys to go vote.

ButchHowdy
01-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Howard was allowed to stay on until his support of the war faded.

He was forced to quit by Les Moonves, grandson of David Ben Gurion who was the 1st prime minister in 1948 of what we call 'Israel' today.

Nuff said . . .

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Howard would invite him on. One way to do this is e-mail Howard and tell him we will buy Sirius if he interviews Ron Paul. Trust me Howard loves a big audience and he gives good interviews. EMAIL him now, EMAIL the HQ and get Ron on Howard ASAP.

I've e-mailed them, I still have my old Sirius radio. I'd sign up again for a Ron Paul interview. I could record it and share with all of you.

fj45lvr
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
too bad Stern is one of the lowest life forms on the planet.

quickmike
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Ok, heres the plan. Someone call Howard and tell them we'll pay the show an advertisement fee of $2000.00 per day for him to write "Ron Paul for President" across Baba Booey's big ole teeth.

Ron will win for sure with that kind of exposure:D

http://static.flickr.com/152/343702792_84c366f39e.jpg

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
too bad Stern is one of the lowest life forms on the planet.

That's your opinion. I disagree. He's a big advocate of free speech and the government not interfering in our lives. And he has a huge audience.

I'm not saying that anyone should compromise their integrity to get Stern on our side, just that he actually has some intelligent viewpoints when it comes to politics. He speaks his mind without regard for consequence, he isn't politically correct, he doesn't pander. I respect that.

govtpigII
Yea I just e-mailed him to. EMAIL the hell out of him, everyone...he likes big numbers and HOT topics and RON IS A HOT TOPIC!

FindLiberty
I do not watch any TV/Cable, but I know about the Howard Stern show...

To appeal to this type of host/viewer, you need something really, really shocking!

So, how to give RP air time to talk about freedom(going away fast these days), IRS(taxes – SS Ponzi scheme, etc), fiat money(ah ha did you know about this hidden tax and transfer of wealth?), war(so you think you're not get’n any/enough now? just wait 'till you're stuck in Iraq along with mostly men and very few available women, or after you come home missing part of your body or mind), and the up coming elections(rather boring to the average Stern viewer?) Hmmm, need something that will get Stern to want RP on his show: Hype it up big for ratings, controversy, and to motivate and appeal to Stern’s audience… Maybe a monthly guest appearance by RP if this catches on....

Simple: RP can talk about freedom and history his sleep, so why not do it while he performs something else he is skilled and comfortable doing....

(Wait for it..........)

Hint: One of the show's hosts is a female and would make the ideal participant and interviewer here... And/or they typically have female guests on the show that take some or all of their clothes off....

Yes, you're catching on to this political first… He could verbally administer the Worlds Smallest Political Quiz while performing a ....

Do I have to spell this idea out to you?

RP performs an OB/GYN exam LIVE (off camera, from bare backside view just showing RP’s face - no naughty bits to be shown, the viewer just knows it’s really happening). RP calmly discusses his freedom philosophy as he does in any other debate forum, except this time he's wearing gloves, holding speculum, etc.

Political and Stern video 1st! A viral YouTube video, for sure. But MSM air time on this up close and personal "political exam"? ...Probably no coverage as usual.

Maybe this is a very bad idea (to anyone else, the official campaign, etc.) and would only appeal to Stern and his audience (may of whom are probably not even registered to vote yet). BTW If those viewers are not going to register because they know about the voter registration link to getting called for jury duty, then a quick FIJA education (power of juror and/or get out of duty free pass) is also in order from the good doctor.

Can't wait for Huckabee to try to copy RP on this one. But it might inspire Bill and Hillary to come on a later Stern show where She talks politics while Bill charms his way (just by talking with) into deflowering young virgin "undecided: females, one right after the other.

Instant hit, or crash and burn? ...not a publicity stunt, it's a public service!

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Ok, heres the plan. Someone call Howard and tell them we'll pay the show an advertisement fee of $2000.00 per day for him to write "Ron Paul for President" across Baba Booey's big ole teeth.

Ron will win for sure with that kind of exposure:D

http://static.flickr.com/152/343702792_84c366f39e.jpg

HAHAHAHA!

You call him up, that's the kind of thing that just might make it on the air on that show!

BobSmith
01-07-2008, 08:52 AM
While I don't always enjoy the content of the Stern show, he has been a thorn in the side of the FCC and other who think its there duty censor air waves.

I sent an E-mail, I think if Ron Paul appeared on the Stern show, it would create quite a buzz.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 08:55 AM

RP performs an OB/GYN exam LIVE (off camera, from bare backside view just showing RP痴 face - no naughty bits to be shown, the viewer just knows it痴 really happening). RP calmly discusses his freedom philosophy as he does in any other debate forum, except this time he's wearing gloves, holding speculum, etc.

Instant hit, or crash and burn? ...not a publicity stunt, it's a public service!

Crash and burn. Thank god Ron Paul would never do it. I understand the Sternian sentiment though.

govtpigII
01-07-2008, 08:57 AM

WHAT A TERRIBLE IDEA! Do you honestly think he would do an exam, your nuts.

fj45lvr
01-07-2008, 08:58 AM
That's your opinion. I disagree. He's a big advocate of free speech and the government not interfering in our lives. And he has a huge audience.

I'm not saying that anyone should compromise their integrity to get Stern on our side, just that he actually has some intelligent viewpoints when it comes to politics. He speaks his mind without regard for consequence, he isn't politically correct, he doesn't pander. I respect that.

Maybe you don't know he's down with exploiting mentally retarded people to make a buck?? He is also a total PIG in his judgement of women as pieces of meat (as if he should talk about "looks"). The guy is "shocking" but he is responsible along with a host of others for the debauchery of America (and that isn't something to laugh about).

Tim724
01-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm a longtime Stern listener....unfortunately I missed the RP reference this morning...maybe I'll catch it on the replay later in the day.

I do know that Benji Bronk (one of the main writers on the Stern show who frequently talks on the air) is a libertarian...he has said that he usually only votes for people running for the Libertarian Party. I'm surprised he didn't chime in about Ron Paul.

DAFTEK
01-07-2008, 09:00 AM

Here is a few email, they read them all! Lets show our support and get Howard talking!

Main email
sternshow@howardstern.com

JD's email
jd@howardstern.com

I will dump my XM Radio if Howard does this and sign up with SIRIUS...

amy31416
01-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Maybe you don't know he's down with exploiting mentally retarded people to make a buck?? He is also a total PIG in his judgement of women as pieces of meat (as if he should talk about "looks"). The guy is "shocking" but he is responsible along with a host of others for the debauchery of America (and that isn't something to laugh about).

Yeah, I never said I liked everything about him. He is a PIG in certain ways, he does things and says things that I could never do to another human being. He is very flawed and reprehensible in some ways, but he also is honest about his flaws. And that's his most redeeming characteristic.

I'm for free speech, even if I don't agree with it. That goes for Stern and everyone else. He stayed on the air on 9/11 when he didn't have to. He spoke out against Bush after initially supporting him. He essentially got censored for that and spoke out against the FCC and ClearChannel.

While I might not like his public views toward women who are *willing* to be exploited and find his mocking of mentally challenged people reprehensible, he does speak up for the first amendment, despite the fact that he will get in trouble for it.

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 09:07 AM
all sirius subscribers e-mail the show en-masse

be polite concise and thankful, ask for more info and commentary

GodOfThunder
01-07-2008, 09:10 AM

You might not have to if they can get this damn merger to happen. ClearChannel and the rest of "terrestrial" radio are having a fit at the possible merger. Radio is done for because of satellite... finally.

Once you go to Sirius or XM, you'll never listen to local radio again. It is that damn good.

paulette
01-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I never said I liked everything about him. He is a PIG in certain ways, he does things and says things that I could never do to another human being. He is very flawed and reprehensible in some ways, but he also is honest about his flaws. And that's his most redeeming characteristic.

I'm for free speech, even if I don't agree with it. That goes for Stern and everyone else. He stayed on the air on 9/11 when he didn't have to. He spoke out against Bush after initially supporting him. He essentially got censored for that and spoke out against the FCC and ClearChannel.

While I might not like his public views toward women who are *willing* to be exploited and find his mocking of mentally challenged people reprehensible, he does speak up for the first amendment, despite the fact that he will get in trouble for it.

+1

fj45lvr
01-07-2008, 09:20 AM

This pretty well summarizes the problem....folks are intelligent to see this happening and yet they view it as something to laugh about??? I would love for us all to be able to see the reactions of the patriotic men that wrote the first ammendment if they could watch an episode of Stern and comment back as to if this is what they had in mind. We're all smart enough to know what would happen!!!! The founders knew quite well that the best form of government ever made would be to no avail if the public was universally "corrupt".....I see Stern as a corrupt individual when I guess some of you laugh at that corruption....it is no wonder we have some serious problems.

GodOfThunder
01-07-2008, 09:31 AM
They're talking again right now about the election and Howard again mentioned that Ron Paul is the only one coming out against the war.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 09:38 AM
This pretty well summarizes the problem....folks are intelligent to see this happening and yet they view it as something to laugh about??? I would love for us all to be able to see the reactions of the patriotic men that wrote the first ammendment if they could watch an episode of Stern and comment back as to if this is what they had in mind. We're all smart enough to know what would happen!!!! The founders knew quite well that the best form of government ever made would be to no avail if the public was universally "corrupt".....I see Stern as a corrupt individual when I guess some of you laugh at that corruption....it is no wonder we have some serious problems.

I don't see him as corrupt, I see him as flawed. We'll just have to disagree on this.

Mani
01-07-2008, 09:42 AM
They're talking again right now about the election and Howard again mentioned that Ron Paul is the only one coming out against the war.

Is he doing a republican overview? And he just discovered RP?

BTW someone should forward a hotties4ronpaul calendar their way.

AND one of the Liv Films "Ron Paul Girl" videos.

Nothing gets his attention like a babe, so that might be better ammo.

midevilmark
01-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Hey everyone,
Here is the front desk number for Sirius. I called and asked to speak with the Stern show, and when I was connected explained that I thought Dr. Paul would be a great guest. I also explained that HS and Dr. Paul had very like views on some issues, like the war, taxes, foreign policy, size of gov't, etc... I think we should all call and politely ask for Dr. Paul to brought on the air. This one rebel interviewing another. Sirius 212-584-5100

SteveMartin
01-07-2008, 09:49 AM
If Dr. Paul appears on Stern's show it will have a very negative impact on the Christian conservative vote (roughly 40-50% of the republican base). I say we wait for that until/unless RP is forced to go Independent.

fj45lvr
01-07-2008, 10:14 AM
If Dr. Paul appears on Stern's show it will have a very negative impact on the Christian conservative vote (roughly 40-50% of the republican base). I say we wait for that until/unless RP is forced to go Independent.

No kidding.

People on this forum criticize huck for what they think is "pandering" to the religious right (a group that he is a part of). I would be shocked and surprised if Dr. Paul would stoop to the level of being on REPROBATE shows because it goes against his idea of being a "gentlemen".

How would you not think that from "huck's armies" point of view Paul would be "pandering" to the exact opposite of the "religious right"???

read Tucker carlsons article about touring with Paul and the whores who wanted to be photographed with him (which didn't happen)......Paul believes that people are responsible for their own CHOICES in life and are at LIBERTY to make them under a GODLY form of Government but I think you are misguided to believe he would KNOWINGLY associate with people of "reprobate mind".

grfgerger
01-07-2008, 10:16 AM

It could only potentially be harmful if that base was listening to the show and I don't know too many conservative christians who are regular stern fans.

rajibo
01-07-2008, 10:17 AM

That was a goof.

Mortikhi
01-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Howard Stern got Kristine Todd Whitman elected to office

rajibo
01-07-2008, 10:21 AM

If Ron Paul were President these companies would be merged by now.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Howard Stern got Kristine Todd Whitman elected to office

Absolutely true. And he did so by using very creative techniques.

rp08orbust
01-07-2008, 10:24 AM
If Dr. Paul appears on Stern's show it will have a very negative impact on the Christian conservative vote (roughly 40-50% of the republican base).

Maybe, or maybe they won't notice or care. At this point, I think we have no choice but to make some gambles.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 10:27 AM
CONTACT HOWARD STERN TELL HIM:

ROn Paul:
- is for the merger of Sirius and Xm
- he wants to abolish teh fcc and has constantly faught against their violations of freedom of speech
- wants to end the war

Also email Fred (stren's soundeffect guy, he is the one more intersted in politics and would be a ron paul guy, imo, I am emailing them now...

amy31416
01-07-2008, 10:29 AM
CONTACT HOWARD STERN TELL HIM:

ROn Paul:
- is for the merger of Sirius and Xm
- he wants to abolish teh fcc and has constantly faught against their violations of freedom of speech
- wants to end the war

Also email Fred (stren's soundeffect guy, he is the one more intersted in politics and would be a ron paul guy, imo, I am emailing them now...

Fred is the most intelligent person on the show, in my opinion.

tsetsefly
01-07-2008, 10:29 AM

No it wouldnt, many people have appeared on teh stern show, ahnold before and after he became governor, other politicians, and people who you would perceive to family entertainers.

For every 1 person we might (probably not) lose we would gain 3.

shadow26
01-07-2008, 10:32 AM

"Breasts for Liberty"...hmmmm.

ReallyNow
01-07-2008, 10:35 AM
I don't think the format is really right for an interview, per se. But getting Howard talking about him is a great goal to have. When Stern speaks millions listen and name recognition would go through the roof.

I'm not 100% opposed to having an interview but I think the same thing could be accomplished (and maybe moreso) by simply having Howard speak about Dr. Paul in good terms.

BlutStein
01-07-2008, 10:35 AM
The man is certainly crude but that's the beauty of liberty. You get to be who you want to be.

I personally don't live my life the same way that he does but we can both come together on the issue of liberty and free speech. Its beautiful really.

amy31416
01-07-2008, 10:36 AM
I don't think the format is really right for an interview, per se. But getting Howard talking about him is a great goal to have. When Stern speaks millions listen and name recognition would go through the roof.

I'm not 100% opposed to having an interview but I think the same thing could be accomplished (and maybe moreso) by simply having Howard speak about Dr. Paul in good terms.

+111111

romeshomey
01-07-2008, 10:36 AM
All it would take to get Stern on board is to show him how the owner of the Bunny Ranch has endorsed Ron Paul. If Stern knows that he will be a supporter for sure lol.

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 10:37 AM
my email - call in to the show too!

(888) 9-ASSHOLE (yes that's really the number to call)

Howard,

When you began talking about the Republican race this morning I jumped to attention. I am a Ron Paul supporter and convinced you have more in common with him than you think. You mentioned yourself that he needs more airtime, but you probably don't know why he doesn't. He is such a threat to the Republican establishment (mostly because of the war) that he is literally silenced. I won't go too deeply into it but Fox News has recently axed him from a debate in favor of less popular candidates, and are even cutting his name out of AP news releases on their website. If you are really as passionate as you seem about free speech and censorship, please discuss this man some more in the vein of his corporate media blackout. Thank you for the laughs, been listening for 10 years.

arbnranger
01-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Just finished emailing Howard.

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Hey guys help with this.

DONE.

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 10:41 AM
He also probably knows Adam Curry. Or knows of him.

Mani
01-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Don't send Ron Paul.

But send the "Strippers for Ron Paul" or "the Ron Paul Girl" or something like that.

Question_Authority
01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I do not think Ron Paul shoudl be a guest on the howard Stern show. Howard will ask very embarrassing questions especially considering Dr Paul's profession. It would all be very unbecoming of a presidential candidate. BUT it would be good if Stern became a supporter and talked him up to his audience. Like, yesterday!

newmedia4ron
01-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Hey guys help with this.

kill the banks
01-07-2008, 10:46 AM
my email - call in to the show too!

(888) 9-ASSHOLE (yes that's really the number to call)

Howard,

When you began talking about the Republican race this morning I jumped to attention. I am a Ron Paul supporter and convinced you have more in common with him than you think. You mentioned yourself that he needs more airtime, but you probably don't know why he doesn't. He is such a threat to the Republican establishment (mostly because of the war) that he is literally silenced. I won't go too deeply into it but Fox News has recently axed him from a debate in favor of less popular candidates, and are even cutting his name out of AP news releases on their website. If you are really as passionate as you seem about free speech and censorship, please discuss this man some more in the vein of his corporate media blackout. Thank you for the laughs, been listening for 10 years.

GREAT EMAIL !!! thx

kill the banks

kill the banks
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey guys help with this.

now you're smok'n reality i like !

kill the banks

mosquitobite
01-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Don't send Ron Paul.

But send the "Strippers for Ron Paul" or "the Ron Paul Girl" or something like that.

I agree!!!! :)

RonPaulJunkie
01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I just wrote a quick e-mail, didn't take long at all... asked him to talk about Ron Paul being excluded in the Fox debate.

He should get a lot of e-mails :D

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Don't send Ron Paul.

Going on the Stern show for anyone is campaign suicide.

Getting Howard to talk more about him = 3 - 4 million mostly apathetic and undecided voters get to join in!

srp
01-07-2008, 11:01 AM

yes! let's get him on conan, please call!

ChrisOh
01-07-2008, 11:34 AM
blimp!

FindLiberty
01-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Question_Authority
I do not think Ron Paul shoudl be a guest on the howard Stern show. Howard will ask very embarrassing questions especially considering Dr Paul's profession. It would all be very unbecoming of a presidential candidate. BUT it would be good if Stern became a supporter and talked him up to his audience. Like, yesterday!

I think Ron Paul would come across CLEAN in any interview situation with his honest, honorable answers... even to "embarrassing questions". It would be a good thing as long as the host was not antagonistic and kept interrupting him and was willing to move on if RP did not give the ugly response the host was fishing for with that particular question or suggestion.

But it would be a risk.... while it might also reach a huge untapped base of voters.

My off-the wall OB/GYN exam idea could be clean and clinical too, yet still appeal to the Stern types. I wonder of RP talked to his patients about politics even if it was just to make small talk or distract them from personal worry/stress during an office visit or mentioned something during delivery. "Now one last big push... There now, you can relax. It's a beautiful baby boy! He's perfect... BTW, are you planning to home school him, or send him to the local mandatory government youth propaganda camp? Awe, he has your eyes and your husbands handsome nose and chin. Isn稚 he beautiful?" And four years later, the birth pains have all but faded, the decision to homeschool seemed to come out of nowhere and the child is already reading at second grade (publik skool equiv) level!

'No way Howard Stern could ever fluster RP with any question. RP would just answer and move on (or object to that question, redirect it, and then move on).

Before anyone contacts Stern, maybe the campaign media person should bring it up with RP. While I'm confident RP fully supports Stern's right to have his (own type of) show, RP may not want to be associated with it in any way on a personal (appearance) level.